Meaning of the name Matild, analysis of the name Matild and so much more… What does Matild mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Matild
- The Meaning Of The Name Matild
- Statistics Of The Name Matild
- The Picture Of The Name Matild
- Numerology Of The Name Matild
- Destination Number Of The Name Matild
- Analysis Of The Name Matild
- Matild Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Matild?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Matild
- Matild in Arabic Writing
- Matild in Chinese Characters
- Matild in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Matild in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Matild in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Matild
Gender of the name Matild: Girl
Color of the name Matild: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Matild: Hungarian
The Meaning Of The Name Matild
Definition of Matild: mighty in battleMeaning of Matild: Hungarian form of MATILDA
Statistics Of The Name Matild
How many people in the U.S have the name Matild: 265
Rank of the name Matild in the U.S.: 29,004th
How many letters are in the name Matild? 6
The Picture Of The Name Matild
Consider your name Matild as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Matild, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Matild
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Matild contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Matild
To calculate the destiny number of the name Matild, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Matild. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + a (1) + t (2) + i (9) + l (3) + d (4) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Matild Destiny AnalysisYou are usually full of energy. You are healthy and like to do things. You are also very honest. You may be quick to anger. You like the night time. You are big hearted. Red is a good luck color.
Analysis Of The Name Matild
Here is the analysis of the name Matild.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
Matild Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Matild in details.
- Your first name of Matild has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
Can I Name My Baby Matild?
Yes you can name your baby Matild!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Matild
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Matild and the definitions which contains the name Matild or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Empress Matilda: Empress Matilda (c. 7 February 1102 – 10 September 1167), also known as the Empress Maude, was the claimant to the English throne during the civil war known as the Anarchy.
Heath Ledger: Heath Andrew Ledger (4 April 1979 – 22 January 2008) was an Australian actor and director. After performing roles in Australian television and film during the 1990s, Ledger left for the United States in 1998 to develop his film career.
Matilda II: The Infantry Tank Mark II (sometimes referred to as Matilda II, Matilda senior, by General Staff Specification A12, Waltzing Matilda, or simply an ‘I’ tank) was a British infantry tank of the Second World War.
Marie Lloyd: Marie Lloyd (/ˈmɑːri/; born Matilda Alice Victoria Wood; 12 February 1870 – 7 October 1922) was an English music hall singer, comedian and musical theatre actress during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Matilda: Matilda or Mathilda may refer to:
Matilda (novel): Matilda is a children’s novel by British author Roald Dahl. It was published in 1988 by Jonathan Cape in London, with 232 pages and illustrations by the notable illustrator Quentin Blake.
Matilda of Tuscany: Matilda of Tuscany (Italian: Matilde, Latin: Matilda, Mathilda; 1046 – 24 July 1115), was a powerful feudal lady in northern Italy and the chief italian supporter of Pope Gregory VII during the Investiture Controversy; in addition, she was one of the few medieval women to be remembered for her military accomplishments, thanks to which she was able to dominate all the territories north of the Church States.
Matilda I (tank): The Tank, Infantry, Mk I, Matilda I (A11) was a British infantry tank of the Second World War. It is not to be confused with the later model Tank, Infantry Mk II (A12), also known as the “Matilda II”, which took over the “Matilda” name after the early part of the war, when the first Matilda was withdrawn from combat service.
Matilda Joslyn Gage: Matilda Electa Gage (née Joslyn; March 24, 1826 – March 18, 1898) was a suffragist, a Native American activist, an abolitionist, a freethinker, and a prolific author, who was “born with a hatred of oppression”.
Matild in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Matild in Arabic letters.
Matild in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Matild in Chinese letters.
Matild in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Matild in Japanese letters.
Matild in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Matild in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Matild in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Matild in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Matild meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…