Meaning of the name Mehrab, analysis of the name Mehrab and so much more… What does Mehrab mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Mehrab
- Prononciation Of Mehrab
- The Meaning Of The Name Mehrab
- Statistics Of The Name Mehrab
- The Picture Of The Name Mehrab
- Numerology Of The Name Mehrab
- Destination Number Of The Name Mehrab
- Analysis Of The Name Mehrab
- Mehrab Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Mehrab?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Mehrab
- Mehrab in Arabic Writing
- Mehrab in Chinese Characters
- Mehrab in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Mehrab in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Mehrab
Gender of the name Mehrab: Boy
Color of the name Mehrab: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Mehrab: Persian
Prononciation Of Mehrab
Here is how to pronounce the name Mehrab:
The Meaning Of The Name Mehrab
Definition of Mehrab: a character in ShahnamehMeaning of Mehrab: From مهر (Mehr), the Persian word for MITHRA, combined with Persian آب (ab) “water”. This is the name of a character in the 11th-century Persian epic the ‘Shahnameh’.
Statistics Of The Name Mehrab
How many people in the U.S have the name Mehrab: 47
Rank of the name Mehrab in the U.S.: 98,821st
How many letters are in the name Mehrab? 6
The Picture Of The Name Mehrab
Consider your name Mehrab as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Mehrab, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Mehrab
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Mehrab contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Mehrab
To calculate the destiny number of the name Mehrab, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Mehrab. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + e (5) + h (8) + r (9) + a (1) + b (2) = => 2+9 = 11 => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Mehrab Destiny AnalysisYou are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. You tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and you anger easily. You have fierce tempers and although you speak little, when you do you are quite eloquent. You are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, you can be remarkably stubborn, and you hate to fail or be opposed. You may appear docile, but watch out! you also have quite a temper. You are extremely determined and work tirelessly to get what you want. Step by step and piece by piece, you move steadily toward your goals. You are dependable and stick to a routine until the job is done. You are fair-minded and good listeners, but you can also be extremely stubborn.
Analysis Of The Name Mehrab
Here is the analysis of the name Mehrab.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
Mehrab Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Mehrab in details.
- You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.
- People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
- The name of Mehrab has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
- Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.
- Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.
- While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.
- You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
- You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.
Can I Name My Baby Mehrab?
Yes you can name your baby Mehrab!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Mehrab
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Mehrab and the definitions which contains the name Mehrab or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Mihrab: Mihrab (Arabic: محراب miḥrāb, pl. محاريب maḥārīb) is a semicircular niche in the wall of a mosque that indicates the qibla; that is, the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca and hence the direction that Muslims should face when praying.
Mehrabadu: Mehrabadu (Persian: مهرابادو, also Romanized as Mehrābādū; also known as Mehrābād) is a village in Sofla Rural District, Zavareh District, Ardestan County, Isfahan Province, Iran.
Mehrabani: Mehrabani (Persian: مهرباني, also Romanized as Mehrabānī) is a village in Golshan Rural District, in the Central District of Tabas County, South Khorasan Province, Iran.
Mehrab Bazar: Mehrab Bazar (Persian: مهراب بازار, also Romanized as Mehrāb Bāzār) is a village in Pir Sohrab Rural District, in the Central District of Chabahar County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran.
Mehraban, Iran: Mehraban (Persian: مهربان; also Romanized as Mehrabān; also known as Mehravān and Mehrevān) is a city in and the capital of Mehraban District, in Sarab County, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
Mehrabadi: Mehrabadi (Urdu: مہرآبادى) is a neighborhood on the outskirts of Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. It has a mixed population that includes a substantial number of people from the country’s Christian minority.
Mehrabad, Darab: Mehrabad (Persian: مهراباد, also Romanized as Mehrābād) is a village in Abshur Rural District, Forg District, Darab County, Fars Province, Iran.
Mehrabad, Zanjan: Mehrabad (Persian: مهراباد, also Romanized as Mehrābād) is a village in Qanibeyglu Rural District, Zanjanrud District, Zanjan County, Zanjan Province, Iran.
Mehraban, Lorestan: Mehraban (Persian: مهربان, also Romanized as Mehrabān) is a village in Chamsangar Rural District, Papi District, Khorramabad County, Lorestan Province, Iran.
Mehrab in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Mehrab in Arabic letters.
Mehrab in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Mehrab in Chinese letters.
Mehrab in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Mehrab in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Mehrab in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Mehrab in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Mehrab meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…