Meaning of the name Meri, analysis of the name Meri and so much more… What does Meri mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Meri
- Prononciation Of Meri
- The Meaning Of The Name Meri
- Statistics Of The Name Meri
- The Picture Of The Name Meri
- Numerology Of The Name Meri
- Destination Number Of The Name Meri
- Analysis Of The Name Meri
- Meri Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Meri?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Meri
- Meri in Arabic Writing
- Meri in Chinese Characters
- Meri in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Meri in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Meri
Gender of the name Meri: Girl
Color of the name Meri: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Meri: Finnish
Prononciation Of Meri
Here is how to pronounce the name Meri:
The Meaning Of The Name Meri
Definition of Meri: the sea
Statistics Of The Name Meri
How many people in the U.S have the name Meri: 5,501
Rank of the name Meri in the U.S.: 3,619th
How many letters are in the name Meri? 4
The Picture Of The Name Meri
Consider your name Meri as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Meri, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Meri
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Meri contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Meri
To calculate the destiny number of the name Meri, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Meri. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + e (5) + r (9) + i (9) = => 2+7 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Meri Destiny AnalysisYou are intellectual and your memory is phenomenal. You recall the smallest details of everything you have seen, read, and heard. You must depend on that memory since you have an otherwise untidy mind. You are wizards with money. You are original, shrewd, and when you need to, you can fool anyone. There are a hundred and one fantastic schemes you want to try, and people can bet you make some of them work. Even when you take people in, it is hard to be angry with you, or begrudge you anything. You don’t care what opinions others have of you.
Analysis Of The Name Meri
Here is the analysis of the name Meri.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Meri Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Meri in details.
- This name has given you an appreciation for refinement, and the better things in life such as art, music, and literature.
- It has been your experience that once you lose control to indulgent habits, for example, smoking, drinking, or emotional outbursts, it is very difficult to retain control.
- You would be affected in the health through a sensitive solar plexus and nervous system.
- This name gives you ambition, high ideals, and much creative ability, but the intense dynamic nature is too often spent in feelings and in moods, rather than in constructive action.
- The name of Meri gives you a very inquisitive, restless, seeking nature.
- Nervous disorders, nervous indigestion, and stomach ulcers could develop.
- Your home-life particularly would suffer.
- You resent obstacles, delays, and restrictions.
- You have had the desire to accomplish something outstanding and to do something very worthwhile for humanity, especially early in your life.
- You can be very cynical and caustic, and you subject those around you to outbursts of temper and moods of self-pity.
- This name gives you a versatile, clever, analytical mind, but unfortunately you cannot direct your interest toward an undertaking for long, as you do not have the patience and practicality for systematic hard work and attention to detail.
- You feel impelled by intense desires that you cannot comprehend or satisfy.
- You desire to be your own boss, yet you find it difficult to stabilize your life and to settle down and be accumulative.
- Your feelings swing from optimism to pessimism.
- You can express a very friendly, debonair personality to strangers which invariably makes a very favourable impression.
Can I Name My Baby Meri?
Yes you can name your baby Meri!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Meri
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Meri and the definitions which contains the name Meri or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Meritorious Service Medal (United States): The Meritorious Service Medal (MSM) is a military award presented to members of the United States Armed Forces who distinguished themselves by outstanding meritorious achievement or service to the United States subsequent to January 16, 1969. The MSM was previously awarded as a decoration for achievement during peacetime; effective 11 September 2001, this decoration may also be bestowed in lieu of the Bronze Star Medal for meritorious achievement in a designated combat theater.
Meritorious Unit Commendation: The Meritorious Unit Commendation (MUC) is a mid-level unit award of the United States military which is awarded to any military command which displays exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding service, heroic deeds, or valorous actions.
Meridian, Mississippi: Meridian is the sixth largest city in the U.S. State of Mississippi. It is the county seat of Lauderdale County and the principal city of the Meridian, Mississippi Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Mérida, Yucatán: Mérida () is the capital of the Mexican state of Yucatán and largest city of the Yucatán Peninsula. It is located in the northwest part of the state, about from the Gulf of Mexico coast.
Meriden, Connecticut: Meriden is a city in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. At the 2010 census, the population of the city was 60,868.
Merino: The Merino is an economically influential breed of sheep prized for its wool. The breed is originally from Turkey and central Spain (Castille), and its wool was highly valued already in the Middle Ages.
Meriwether Lewis: Meriwether Lewis (August 18, 1774 – October 11, 1809) was an American explorer, soldier, and public administrator, best known for his role as the leader of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, also known as the Corps of Discovery, with William Clark.
Mérida, Spain: Mérida () is the capital of the autonomous community of Extremadura, western central Spain. The population was 58,164 in 2012. The Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1993.
Merionethshire: Merionethshire () is one of thirteen historic counties of Wales, a vice county and a former administrative county.
Meri in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Meri in Arabic letters.
Meri in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Meri in Chinese letters.
Meri in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Meri in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Meri in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Meri in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Meri meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…