Meaning of the name Metis, analysis of the name Metis and so much more… What does Metis mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Metis
- Prononciation Of Metis
- The Meaning Of The Name Metis
- The Picture Of The Name Metis
- Statistics Of The Name Metis
- Numerology Of The Name Metis
- Destination Number Of The Name Metis
- Analysis Of The Name Metis
- Metis Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Metis?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Metis
- Metis in Arabic Writing
- Metis in Chinese Characters
- Metis in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Metis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Metis in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Metis
Gender of the name Metis: Girl
Color of the name Metis: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Metis: Greek
Prononciation Of Metis
Here is how to pronounce the name Metis:
The Meaning Of The Name Metis
Definition of Metis: mythical resourcefulness
The Picture Of The Name Metis
Consider your name Metis as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Metis, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Metis
How many people in the U.S have the name Metis: 13
Rank of the name Metis in the U.S.: 250,432nd
How many letters are in the name Metis? 5
Numerology Of The Name Metis
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Metis contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Metis
To calculate the destiny number of the name Metis, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Metis. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + e (5) + t (2) + i (9) + s (1) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Metis Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Metis
Here is the analysis of the name Metis.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Metis Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Metis in details.
- There is an element of idealism in this name which makes you generous toward those who are less fortunate than yourself, and also causes you to uphold the rights of others.
- Your first name of Metis has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.
- This name creates an over-sensitive nature that allows your emotions to be unduly aroused.
- The tasks or activities you enjoy the most allow some form of creative or artistic expression.
- You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, liver and bloodstream.
Can I Name My Baby Metis?
Yes you can name your baby Metis!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Metis
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Metis and the definitions which contains the name Metis or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Metis: Metis (μῆτις) meant “cunningness” or “wisdom, craft, skill” in Ancient Greek.
Metismo: Metismo was a mobile middleware developer founded in August 2007 by John Chasey, Glenn Broadway, Nick Reed and Matthew Cope who previously had been employed at mobile game studio IOMO, a subsidiary of InfoSpace.
Metiskow: Metiskow is a hamlet in central Alberta, Canada within the Municipal District of Provost No. 52. It is located 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) southwest of Highway 13, approximately 105 kilometres (65 mi) southwest of Lloydminster.
Métis: In Canada, the Métis, as defined by the Constitution Act 1982, are Aboriginal people. They are descendants of specific mixed First Nations and European ancestry who self-identify as Métis, and are accepted into their current community.
Métis people (Canada): The Métis (/meɪˈtiː/; Canadian French: [meˈtsɪs]; Michif: [mɪˈtʃɪf]) are recognized by the government as one of the recognized Aboriginal peoples in Canada.
Metisazone: Methisazone (USAN) or metisazone (INN) is an antiviral drug that works by inhibiting mRNA and protein synthesis, especially in pox viruses.
Métis in Alberta: Métis in Alberta are Métis people, descendants of mixed First Nations/native Indian and White/European families, who live in the Canadian province of Alberta.
Metis (moon): Metis (/ˈmiːtɨs/; Greek: Μήτις), also known as Jupiter XVI, is the innermost moon of Jupiter. It was discovered in 1979 in images taken by Voyager 1, and was named in 1983 after the first wife of Zeus, Metis.
Metisse: Metisse is a 2.5D desktop environment. Metisse is available as a X window manager. It has many features that set it apart from the traditional 3D “Cube workspace”.
Metis in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Metis in Arabic letters.
Metis in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Metis in Chinese letters.
Metis in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Metis in Japanese letters.
Metis in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Metis in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Metis in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Metis in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Metis meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…