Meaning of the name Mia, analysis of the name Mia and so much more… What does Mia mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Mia
- Prononciation Of Mia
- The Meaning Of The Name Mia
- Statistics Of The Name Mia
- The Picture Of The Name Mia
- Numerology Of The Name Mia
- Destination Number Of The Name Mia
- Analysis Of The Name Mia
- Mia Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Mia?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Mia
- Mia in Arabic Writing
- Mia in Chinese Characters
- Mia in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Mia in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Mia
Gender of the name Mia: Girl
Color of the name Mia: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Mia: Italian
Prononciation Of Mia
Here is how to pronounce the name Mia:
The Meaning Of The Name Mia
Definition of Mia: mineMeaning of Mia: Scandinavian, Dutch and German diminutive of MARIA. It coincides with the Italian word mia meaning “mine”.
Statistics Of The Name Mia
How many people in the U.S have the name Mia: 39,967
Rank of the name Mia in the U.S.: 1,048th
How many letters are in the name Mia? 3
Below you can find the rankings of Mia in different countries.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||38|
The Picture Of The Name Mia
Consider your name Mia as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Mia, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Mia
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Mia contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Mia
To calculate the destiny number of the name Mia, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Mia. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + i (9) + a (1) = => 1+4 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Mia Destiny AnalysisYou are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. You are also honest, sensitive, brave, and you inspire confidence and trust. You are the most eccentric. You neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but you tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over you. Full of vitality and enthusiasm, you are popular even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a ‘big mouth’ at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician. You are balls of fire! You are full of vitality and love of life. Always on the run, you drag your faithful band of admirers behind you. You are egotistical, eccentric, demanding, and giving.
Analysis Of The Name Mia
Here is the analysis of the name Mia.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Mia Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Mia in details.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- Your first name of Mia has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
Can I Name My Baby Mia?
Yes you can name your baby Mia!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Mia
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Mia and the definitions which contains the name Mia or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Miami: Miami (; ) is a city located on the Atlantic coast in southeastern Florida and the county seat of Miami-Dade County.
Miami Dolphins: The Miami Dolphins are a professional American football team based in the Miami metropolitan area. The team is part of the American Football Conference’s East division in the National Football League (NFL).
Miami Marlins: The Miami Marlins are a professional baseball team based in Miami, Florida and a member of the Eastern Division of Major League Baseball (MLB’s) National League.
Miami Beach, Florida: Miami Beach is a coastal resort city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. It was incorporated on March 26, 1915. The municipality is located on a series of natural and man-made barrier islands between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, the latter of which separates the Beach from Miami city proper.
Miami Heat: The Miami Heat are a professional basketball team based in Miami, Florida, United States. The team is a member of the Southeast Division in the Eastern Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
The Miami Herald: The Miami Herald is a daily newspaper owned by The McClatchy Company headquartered in Doral, Florida, a city in western Miami-Dade County near Miami.
Miami University: Miami University (also referred to as Miami U, Miami of Ohio, or simply Miami) is a coeducational public research university located in Oxford, Ohio, United States.
Miami-Dade County, Florida: Miami-Dade County (commonly called Miami, Miami-Dade, Dade County, Dade, Metro-Dade or Greater Miami) is a county located in the southeastern part of the State of Florida.
Miami Hurricanes football: The Miami Hurricanes football team represents the University of Miami in the sport of American football.
Mia in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Mia in Arabic letters.
Mia in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Mia in Chinese letters.
Mia in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Mia in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Mia in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Mia in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Mia meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…