Meaning of the name Mina, analysis of the name Mina and so much more… What does Mina mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Mina
- The Meaning Of The Name Mina
- Statistics Of The Name Mina
- The Picture Of The Name Mina
- Numerology Of The Name Mina
- Destination Number Of The Name Mina
- Analysis Of The Name Mina
- Mina Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Mina?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Mina
- Mina in Arabic Writing
- Mina in Chinese Characters
- Mina in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Mina in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Mina
Gender of the name Mina: Girl
Color of the name Mina: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Mina: Hindi
The Meaning Of The Name Mina
Definition of Mina: precious stone
Statistics Of The Name Mina
How many people in the U.S have the name Mina: 17,941
Rank of the name Mina in the U.S.: 1,716th
How many letters are in the name Mina? 4
The Picture Of The Name Mina
Consider your name Mina as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Mina, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Mina
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Mina contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Mina
To calculate the destiny number of the name Mina, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Mina. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + i (9) + n (5) + a (1) = => 1+9 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Mina Destiny AnalysisYou learn early, quickly, and are avid readers. You know how to express yourself well in writing and orally. Given the slightest chance, you can be successfull in life.
Analysis Of The Name Mina
Here is the analysis of the name Mina.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Mina Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Mina in details.
- Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
- Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature.
- Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism.
- In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement.
- It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances.
- Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness.
- Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.
- You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
- Your first name of Mina creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
Can I Name My Baby Mina?
Yes you can name your baby Mina!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Mina
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Mina and the definitions which contains the name Mina or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Mina: Mina may refer to:
Minab: Minab (Persian: ميناب, also Romanized as Mīnāb) is a city in and the capital of Minab County, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
Minaret: A minaret (/ˌmɪnəˈrɛt, ˈmɪnəˌrɛt/; Persian: مناره menare, Turkish: minare, from Arabic: منارة manāra, lit.
Minardi: Minardi was an Italian automobile racing team and constructor founded in Faenza in 1979 by Giancarlo Minardi.
Minaprine: Minaprine (Brantur, Cantor) is an antidepressant that was used in France for the treatment of depression until it was withdrawn from the market in 1996 because it caused convulsions.
Minak: Minak (Persian: ميناك, also Romanized as Mīnāk) is a village in Owzrud Rural District, Baladeh District, Nur County, Mazandaran Province, Iran.
Minnesota: Minnesota /mɪnɨˈsoʊtə/ is a state in the Midwestern United States. Minnesota was admitted as the 32nd state on May 11, 1858, created from the eastern half of the Minnesota Territory and part of the Wisconsin Territory.
Minao: Minao is a village in the Tiankoura Department of Bougouriba Province in south-western Burkina Faso. The village has a population of 323.
Minaq: Minaq (Persian: مينق, also Romanized as Mīnaq and Meynaq; also known as Meyna, Mīna, and Minar) is a village in Bedevostan-e Sharqi Rural District, in the Central District of Heris County, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
Mina in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Mina in Arabic letters.
Mina in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Mina in Chinese letters.
Mina in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Mina in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Mina in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Mina in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Mina meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…