Meaning of the name Mithra, analysis of the name Mithra and so much more… What does Mithra mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Mithra
- Prononciation Of Mithra
- The Meaning Of The Name Mithra
- Statistics Of The Name Mithra
- The Picture Of The Name Mithra
- Numerology Of The Name Mithra
- Destination Number Of The Name Mithra
- Analysis Of The Name Mithra
- Mithra Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Mithra?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Mithra
- Mithra in Arabic Writing
- Mithra in Chinese Characters
- Mithra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Mithra in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Mithra
Gender of the name Mithra: Boy
Color of the name Mithra: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Mithra: Persian
Prononciation Of Mithra
Here is how to pronounce the name Mithra:
The Meaning Of The Name Mithra
Definition of Mithra: contract, covenent, oathMeaning of Mithra: Possibly derived from an Indo-Iranian root *mitra meaning “oath, alliance, friend”. In Persian mythology he was a god of light and friendship, the son of the supreme god Ahura Mazda. Worship of him eventually spread outside of Persia, where it was known as Mithraism.
Statistics Of The Name Mithra
How many people in the U.S have the name Mithra: 94
Rank of the name Mithra in the U.S.: 60,233rd
How many letters are in the name Mithra? 6
The Picture Of The Name Mithra
Consider your name Mithra as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Mithra, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Mithra
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Mithra contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Mithra
To calculate the destiny number of the name Mithra, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Mithra. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + i (9) + t (2) + h (8) + r (9) + a (1) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Mithra Destiny AnalysisYou are said to be blessed with three virtues. You are usually wise and firm. You can often become rich, because you should be able to make sound judgements and keep to the job until the work is finished.
Analysis Of The Name Mithra
Here is the analysis of the name Mithra.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Mithra Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Mithra in details.
- You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.
- Your positive manner and outlook can make others feel that you are imposing your will on them and even interfering in their affairs.
- You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.
- Also, your tendency to worry can lead to insomnia and other overwrought conditions.
- You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.
- In your personal relations with others, you are inclined to be rather serious, and not to see the humour others see, or to respond spontaneously.
- Your first name of Mithra creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded.
- Weaknesses in your health caused by the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Head colds, sinus conditions, hay-fever, and weak eyes are relative conditions.
Can I Name My Baby Mithra?
Yes you can name your baby Mithra!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Mithra
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Mithra and the definitions which contains the name Mithra or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Mithra: Mithra ( Miθra, Miça) is the Zoroastrian angelic divinity (yazata) of and oath. In addition to being the divinity of contracts, Mithra is also a judicial figure, an all-seeing protector of Truth, and the guardian of cattle, the harvest and of The Waters.
Mithraic mysteries: The Mithraic Mysteries were a mystery religion practised in the Roman Empire from about the 1st to 4th centuries AD.
Mithridates VI of Pontus: Mithridates VI or Mithradates VI (; ), from Old Persian Mithradatha, “gift of Mithra”; 134–63 BC, also known as Mithradates the Great (Megas) and Eupator Dionysius, was king of Pontus and Armenia Minor in northern Anatolia (now Turkey) from about 120–63 BC.
Mithraeum: A Mithraeum (or the plural Mithraea) is a place of worship for the followers of the mystery religion of Mithraism.
Mithra Kurian: Mithra Kurian (born Dalma Kurian), is an Indian film actress who appears in Malayalam and Tamil films.
Mithral Hall: In the fictional world of Forgotten Realms, Mithral Hall (sometimes referred to as Mithril Hall) is the fabled dwarven home of Bruenor Battlehammer, an old dwarven city where tunnels were often lined with natural veins of mithral as thick as an arm.
Gandalf: Gandalf is a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien’s novels The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. He is a wizard, member of the Istari order, as well as leader of the Fellowship of the Ring and the army of the West.
Mithra Jin: Choi Jin (Hangul: 최진, Hanja: 崔眞, born 6 January 1983), more commonly known by the stage name Mithra Jin (Hangul: 미쓰라 진), is a Korean hip hop musician, rap artist, songwriter, and lyricist.
Mithridates I of Parthia: Mithridates or Mithradates I (Parthian: Mihrdat, , Mehrdād), (ca. 195 BC – 138 BC) was king of the Parthian Empire from 171 BC to 138 BC, succeeding his brother Phraates I.
Mithra in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Mithra in Arabic letters.
Mithra in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Mithra in Chinese letters.
Mithra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Mithra in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Mithra in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Mithra in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Mithra meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…