Meaning of the name Narciso, analysis of the name Narciso and so much more… What does Narciso mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Narciso
- Prononciation Of Narciso
- The Meaning Of The Name Narciso
- Statistics Of The Name Narciso
- The Picture Of The Name Narciso
- Numerology Of The Name Narciso
- Destination Number Of The Name Narciso
- Analysis Of The Name Narciso
- Narciso Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Narciso?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Narciso
- Narciso in Arabic Writing
- Narciso in Chinese Characters
- Narciso in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Narciso in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Narciso
Gender of the name Narciso: Boy
Color of the name Narciso: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Narciso: Italian
Prononciation Of Narciso
Here is how to pronounce the name Narciso:
The Meaning Of The Name Narciso
Definition of Narciso: numbness, sleepMeaning of Narciso: Italian, Spanish and Portuguese form of NARCISSUS
Statistics Of The Name Narciso
How many people in the U.S have the name Narciso: 5,674
Rank of the name Narciso in the U.S.: 3,543rd
How many letters are in the name Narciso? 7
The Picture Of The Name Narciso
Consider your name Narciso as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Narciso, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Narciso
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Narciso contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Narciso
To calculate the destiny number of the name Narciso, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Narciso. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
n (5) + a (1) + r (9) + c (3) + i (9) + s (1) + o (6) = => 3+4 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Narciso Destiny AnalysisYou are warm and friendly and dearly love social gatherings with plenty of people. You are perceptive and enjoy talking. You have a high spirited nature and are changeable. This makes you hot-tempered, rash, and headstrong. You are always falling in and out of love. Quick to warm to someone, you are just as quick to lose interest. Here today and gone tomorrow – these are you. Then when you decide not to see you again, here you come ready to pick up where you left off!
Analysis Of The Name Narciso
Here is the analysis of the name Narciso.
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Narciso Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Narciso in details.
- You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects.
- You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent.
- Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
- Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel.
- The name of Narciso gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
- Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next.
- It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
- You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature.
- You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
- You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
- There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
Can I Name My Baby Narciso?
Yes you can name your baby Narciso!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Narciso
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Narciso and the definitions which contains the name Narciso or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Narciso: Narciso may refer to:
Narciso Botello: Narciso Botello (about 1813–1889) was a chief of staff for Mexican General Joaquín Ramírez y Sesma before the Mexican–American War and was the first Southern California member of the State Assembly after that state organized its legislature.
Narciso Campero: General Narciso Campero Leyes (29 October 1813 – 12 August 1896) was president of Bolivia from 1880 to 1884. The Narciso Campero Province was named after him.
Narciso Yepes: Narciso Yepes (14 November 1927 – 3 May 1997) was a Spanish guitarist.
Narciso Bernardo: Narciso C. Bernardo (July 27, 1937 – December 23, 2008), also known as Ciso Bernardo, was a Filipino basketball player and coach.
Narciso López: Narciso López (Caracas, November 2, 1797 – Havana, September 1, 1851) was a Venezuelan adventurer and soldier, best known for an expedition aimed at liberating Cuba from Spain in the 1850s.
Narciso dos Santos: Narciso dos Santos, or just Narciso (born 23 December 1973 in Neópolis, Sergipe) is a former Brazilian football midfielder.
Narciso Mina: Arrinton Narciso Mina Villalba (born 25 November 1982 in San Lorenzo) is an Ecuadorian football striker who currently plays for LDU Quito.
Narciso Campero Province: Narciso Campero is a province in the Cochabamba Department, Bolivia. Its capital is Aiquile. Aiquile lies on one transportation route between the citys of Cochabamba, Sucre and Santa Cruz.
Narciso in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Narciso in Arabic letters.
Narciso in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Narciso in Chinese letters.
Narciso in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Narciso in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Narciso in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Narciso in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Narciso meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…