Meaning of the name Nasir, analysis of the name Nasir and so much more… What does Nasir mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Nasir
- Prononciation Of Nasir
- The Meaning Of The Name Nasir
- The Picture Of The Name Nasir
- Statistics Of The Name Nasir
- Numerology Of The Name Nasir
- Destination Number Of The Name Nasir
- Analysis Of The Name Nasir
- Nasir Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Nasir?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Nasir
- Nasir in Arabic Writing
- Nasir in Chinese Characters
- Nasir in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Nasir in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Nasir in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Nasir
Gender of the name Nasir: Boy
Color of the name Nasir: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Nasir: Arabic
Prononciation Of Nasir
Here is how to pronounce the name Nasir:
The Meaning Of The Name Nasir
Definition of Nasir: winnerMeaning of Nasir: Means “helper” in Arabic.
The Picture Of The Name Nasir
Consider your name Nasir as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Nasir, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Nasir
How many people in the U.S have the name Nasir: 2,887
Rank of the name Nasir in the U.S.: 5,613th
How many letters are in the name Nasir? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Nasir in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Nasir
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Nasir contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Nasir
To calculate the destiny number of the name Nasir, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Nasir. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
n (5) + a (1) + s (1) + i (9) + r (9) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Nasir Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Nasir
Here is the analysis of the name Nasir.
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Nasir Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Nasir in details.
- The name of Nasir gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
Can I Name My Baby Nasir?
Yes you can name your baby Nasir!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Nasir
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Nasir and the definitions which contains the name Nasir or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Nasir: Nasir (Arabic: ناصر Nāṣir) is a male Arabic given name which can mean “helper” or “one who gives victory” (grammatically the Stem I masculine singular active participle of consonantal verb root n-ṣ-r).
Nasirai: Nasirai (Persian: نصيرائي, also Romanized as Naşīrā’ī and Nasīrā’ī) is a village in Howmeh Rural District, in the Central District of Minab County, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
Nasiriyah: Nasiriyah (Arabic: الناصرية; BGN: An Nāşirīyah; also spelled Nassiriya or Nasiriya) is a city in Iraq.
Nasirli: Nasirli is a village in the Davachi Rayon of Azerbaijan.
Nasir Khusraw: Abu Mo’in Hamid ad-Din Nasir ibn Khusraw al-Qubadiani or Nāsir Khusraw Qubādiyānī [also spelled as Nasir Khusrow and Naser Khosrow] (1004 – 1088 CE) (Persian: ناصر خسرو قبادیانی) was a Persian poet, philosopher, Isma’ili scholar, traveler and one of the greatest writers in Persian literature.
Nasirabad, Sari: Nasirabad (Persian: نصيراباد, also Romanized as Naşīrābād) is a village in Rudpey-ye Shomali Rural District, in the Central District of Sari County, Mazandaran Province, Iran.
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi: Khawaja Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn Hasan Tūsī (Persian: محمد بن محمد بن الحسن طوسی) (born 17 February 1201 in Ṭūs, Khorasan – died on 25 June 1274 in al-Kāżimiyyah district of metropolitan Baghdad), better known as Nasīr al-Dīn Tūsī (Persian: نصیر الدین طوسی; or simply Tusi in the West), was a Persian polymath and prolific writer: An architect, astronomer, biologist, chemist, mathematician, philosopher, physician, physicist, scientist, theologian and Marja Taqleed.
Nasirec: Nasirec (pronounced [naˈsiːɾəts]) is a settlement in the Municipality of Hrpelje–Kozina in the Littoral region of Slovenia.
Nasirabad, Darab: Nasirabad (Persian: نصيراباد, also Romanized as Naşīrābād) is a village in Forg Rural District, Forg District, Darab County, Fars Province, Iran.
Nasir in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Nasir in Arabic letters.
Nasir in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Nasir in Chinese letters.
Nasir in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Nasir in Japanese letters.
Nasir in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Nasir in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Nasir in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Nasir in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Nasir meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…