Meaning of the name Neal, analysis of the name Neal and so much more… What does Neal mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Neal
- The Meaning Of The Name Neal
- Statistics Of The Name Neal
- The Picture Of The Name Neal
- Numerology Of The Name Neal
- Destination Number Of The Name Neal
- Analysis Of The Name Neal
- Neal Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Neal?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Neal
- Neal in Arabic Writing
- Neal in Chinese Characters
- Neal in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Neal in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Neal
Gender of the name Neal: Boy
Color of the name Neal: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Neal: English
The Meaning Of The Name Neal
Definition of Neal: championMeaning of Neal: Variant of NEIL
Statistics Of The Name Neal
How many people in the U.S have the name Neal: 72,681
Rank of the name Neal in the U.S.: 721st
How many letters are in the name Neal? 4
The Picture Of The Name Neal
Consider your name Neal as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Neal, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Neal
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Neal contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Neal
To calculate the destiny number of the name Neal, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Neal. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
n (5) + e (5) + a (1) + l (3) = => 1+4 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Neal Destiny AnalysisYou are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. You are also honest, sensitive, brave, and you inspire confidence and trust. You are the most eccentric. You neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but you tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over you. Full of vitality and enthusiasm, you are popular even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a ‘big mouth’ at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician. You are balls of fire! You are full of vitality and love of life. Always on the run, you drag your faithful band of admirers behind you. You are egotistical, eccentric, demanding, and giving.
Analysis Of The Name Neal
Here is the analysis of the name Neal.
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Neal Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Neal in details.
- You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature.
- When under strain, tension could affect the stomach and solar plexus.
- This name also creates caustic expression and moods which prevent harmony and happiness in close association.
- There is a tendency for you to worry.
- You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.
- You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position.
- The name of Neal creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent.
- Patience is not your forte.
- You are ambitious and aggressive by nature.
- You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others.
- You are very self-confident and feel you can accomplish anything you set out to do, and you can, although, this name does not allow proper completion of undertakings, and forced changes cause financial losses and bitter experiences.
Can I Name My Baby Neal?
Yes you can name your baby Neal!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Neal
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Neal and the definitions which contains the name Neal or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Neal: Neal (Neil) is a masculine given name of Gaelic origin. The name is an Anglicisation of the Gaelic Niall which is of disputed derivation.
Neal Adams: Neal Adams (born June 6, 1941) is an American comic book and commercial artist known for helping to create some of the definitive modern imagery of the DC Comics characters Superman, Batman, and Green Arrow; as the co-founder of the graphic design studio Continuity Associates; and as a creators-rights advocate who helped secure a pension and recognition for Superman creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
Neal Walk: Neal Eugene Walk (born July 29, 1948) is a former American college and professional basketball player who was a center in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for seven seasons during the late 1960s and 1970s.
Neal Schon: Neal George Joseph Schon (born February 27, 1954) is an American rock guitarist, songwriter, and vocalist best known for his work with the bands Journey and Bad English.
Neal Morse: Neal Morse (born August 2, 1960) is an American singer, multi-instrumentalist, bandleader and progressive rock composer based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Neal McCoy: Hubert Neal McGaughey, Jr. (born July 30, 1958) is an American country music singer of mixed Irish and Filipino descent.
Covent Garden: Covent Garden (/ˈkɒvənt/) is a district in London on the eastern fringes of the West End, between St. Martin’s Lane and Drury Lane.
Neal Stephenson: Neal Town Stephenson (born October 31, 1959) is an American writer and game designer known for his works of speculative fiction.
Neal in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Neal in Arabic letters.
Neal in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Neal in Chinese letters.
Neal in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Neal in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Neal in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Neal in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Neal meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…