Meaning of the name Nikodem, analysis of the name Nikodem and so much more… What does Nikodem mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Nikodem
- Prononciation Of Nikodem
- The Meaning Of The Name Nikodem
- Statistics Of The Name Nikodem
- The Picture Of The Name Nikodem
- Numerology Of The Name Nikodem
- Destination Number Of The Name Nikodem
- Analysis Of The Name Nikodem
- Nikodem Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Nikodem?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Nikodem
- Nikodem in Arabic Writing
- Nikodem in Chinese Characters
- Nikodem in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Nikodem in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Nikodem in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Nikodem
Gender of the name Nikodem: Boy
Color of the name Nikodem: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Nikodem: Polish
Prononciation Of Nikodem
Here is how to pronounce the name Nikodem:
The Meaning Of The Name Nikodem
Definition of Nikodem: victorious peopleMeaning of Nikodem: Polish form of NICODEMUS
Statistics Of The Name Nikodem
How many people in the U.S have the name Nikodem: 35
Rank of the name Nikodem in the U.S.: 122,472nd
How many letters are in the name Nikodem? 7
Below you can find the rankings of Nikodem in different countries.
|England and Wales||440|
The Picture Of The Name Nikodem
Consider your name Nikodem as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Nikodem, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Nikodem
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Nikodem contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Nikodem
To calculate the destiny number of the name Nikodem, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Nikodem. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
n (5) + i (9) + k (2) + o (6) + d (4) + e (5) + m (4) = => 3+5 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Nikodem Destiny AnalysisYou like to set your own hours and will not tolerate too much discipline. You are also very offended if you are criticized. You cannot work well under pressure and must be allowed to do things at your own speed. You need somebody to discipline you, though, in order to utilize your talents. You usually find someone to look after and care for you.
Analysis Of The Name Nikodem
Here is the analysis of the name Nikodem.
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
Nikodem Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Nikodem in details.
- From a desire to eat too many rich foods, your health could suffer through kidney and generative troubles or any problems affecting the fluid functions of the body.
- Personal appearance is important to you.
- You are always well-groomed yourself, and you judge others by your own standard.
- You have good business judgment but lack the confidence to carry out your own ideas unless assisted by an associate.
- Although you have a good appreciation of material values, business ability, and skill in organizing and managing others, your success is restricted by a lack of self-confidence and initiative.
- You have very expensive tastes, and your desires could well exceed your initiative in providing for them through your own efforts.
- You do not like to rough it or use much physical energy.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and reproductive organs.
Can I Name My Baby Nikodem?
Yes you can name your baby Nikodem!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Nikodem
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Nikodem and the definitions which contains the name Nikodem or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Nikodemów: Nikodemów [nikɔˈdɛmuf] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Zakrzew, within Lublin County, Lublin Voivodeship, in eastern Poland.
Nikodem Sulik: Nikodem Sulik-Sarnowski, who used the noms de guerre “Jodko”, “Jod”, “Karol”, and “Sarnowski” (August 15, 1893 – January 14, 1954), was an officer of the Russian Imperial Army, and Generał brygady of the Polish Army.
Nikodem Caro: Nikodem Caro (23 May 1871, Łódź, then Russian Empire—27 June 1935, Rome, Italy) was an industrial chemist and entrepreneur.
Nikodem Popławski: Nikodem Popławski (born 1 March 1975 in Toruń, Poland ) is polish a theoretical physicist at the University of New Haven, most widely noted for the theory that every black hole is a doorway to another universe and that the Universe was formed within a black hole which itself exists in a larger universe.
Nikodem Dyzma (film): Nikodem Dyzma is a 1956 Polish comedy film directed by Jan Rybkowski. It is based on the 1932 novel Kariera Nikodema Dyzmy by Tadeusz Dołęga-Mostowicz.
Philipp Nicodemus Frischlin: Philipp Nicodemus Frischlin (also spelled Nikodemus) (22 September 1547 – 29 November 1590), German philologist, poet, playwright, mathematician, and astronomer, born at Erzingen, today part of Balingen in Württemberg, where his father was parish minister.
Nikodim Silivanovich: Nikodim Yurevich Silivanovich, or Nikodemas Silvanavičius (Belarusian: Нікадзім Юр’евіч Сілівановіч, 25 December 1834, Tsintsevich, Vilna Governorate – 21 May 1919, Tsintsevich) was a Belarusian-Lithuanian painter and mosaicist.
Nikodem in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Nikodem in Arabic letters.
Nikodem in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Nikodem in Chinese letters.
Nikodem in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Nikodem in Japanese letters.
Nikodem in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Nikodem in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Nikodem in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Nikodem in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Nikodem meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…