Meaning of the name Nilay, analysis of the name Nilay and so much more… What does Nilay mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Nilay
Gender of the name Nilay: Boy
Color of the name Nilay: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Nilay: Hindi
Prononciation Of Nilay
Here is how to pronounce the name Nilay:
The Meaning Of The Name Nilay
Definition of Nilay: deep blue
Statistics Of The Name Nilay
How many people in the U.S have the name Nilay: 408
Rank of the name Nilay in the U.S.: 21,531st
How many letters are in the name Nilay? 5
The Picture Of The Name Nilay
Consider your name Nilay as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Nilay, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Nilay
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Nilay contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Nilay
To calculate the destiny number of the name Nilay, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Nilay. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
n (5) + i (9) + l (3) + a (1) + y (7) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Nilay Destiny AnalysisYou are adventurers at heart, but you do have a sharp mind and a good ability for managing money. You are self-reliant and energetic. You love exercise, both mental and physical. Your movements are rapid, yet graceful; your speech is quick, yet elegant. You want things your way and you will become aggressive when all else fails. You value your freedom above all else. You are not possessive or jealous of others. Being a moody creature, you depend on the feel of things. You possess the ability to improvise while events are in motion and can handle several things at once. You find it difficult to unwind. You keep strange hours and suffer from insomnia. When You stop, it is usually from exhaustion. It is hard for you to follow a schedule for you have no respect for routine. You need to keep busy but do best when given a free hand.
Analysis Of The Name Nilay
Here is the analysis of the name Nilay.
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Nilay Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Nilay in details.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- The name of Nilay gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
Can I Name My Baby Nilay?
Yes you can name your baby Nilay!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Nilay
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Nilay and the definitions which contains the name Nilay or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Nilay Kartaltepe: Nilay Yiğit (born January 13, 1979 in Bakırköy, Istanbul) is a Turkish professional female basketball player of Botaş SK.
Nilay Özdemir: Nilay Özdemir (born 24 October 1985 in Salihli, Manisa Province, Turkey), formerly aka Nilay Benli, is a Turkish female volleyball player.
Nilay Patel: Nilay Patel is an American technology journalist and former copyright lawyer. After serving as managing editor of Engadget, he left in 2011 and went on to become managing editor of The Verge.
Nilay Konar: Nilay Konar (born August 30, 1980) is a Turkish volleyball player. She is 191 cm and plays as middle blocker.
Nilay Dutta: Nilay Dutta is a former Indian cricket umpire. He stood in one ODI game in 1990.
Nilay: Nilay is a female given name of Turkish origin, and a male name of Indian origin. People named Nilay include:
Nilay in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Nilay in Arabic letters.
Nilay in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Nilay in Chinese letters.
Nilay in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Nilay in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Nilay in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Nilay in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Nilay meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…