Meaning of the name Nisa, analysis of the name Nisa and so much more… What does Nisa mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Nisa
Gender of the name Nisa: Girl
Color of the name Nisa: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Nisa: Arabic
Prononciation Of Nisa
Here is how to pronounce the name Nisa:
The Meaning Of The Name Nisa
Definition of Nisa: woman
Statistics Of The Name Nisa
How many people in the U.S have the name Nisa: 1,285
Rank of the name Nisa in the U.S.: 9,705th
How many letters are in the name Nisa? 4
The Picture Of The Name Nisa
Consider your name Nisa as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Nisa, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Nisa
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Nisa contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Nisa
To calculate the destiny number of the name Nisa, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Nisa. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
n (5) + i (9) + s (1) + a (1) = => 1+6 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Nisa Destiny AnalysisYou are popular, cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although you sometimes talk too much. You are wise, talented, good with your hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. You are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except your daily work. You like entertainment and large crowds. You are very independent and rarely listen to advice. You are very appealing people.
Analysis Of The Name Nisa
Here is the analysis of the name Nisa.
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Nisa Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Nisa in details.
- You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- The name of Nisa gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
- When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed.
- This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
Can I Name My Baby Nisa?
Yes you can name your baby Nisa!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Nisa
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Nisa and the definitions which contains the name Nisa or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Nisa: Nisa may refer to these following topics:
Nisaf: Nisaf (, also spelled Nasaf) is a village in northern Syria, administratively part of the Hama Governorate, located west of Hama.
Nisan: Nisan (or Nissan) (, Standard Nisan Tiberian Nîsān) on the Assyrian calendar is the first month and on the Hebrew calendar is the first month of the ecclesiastical year and the seventh month (eighth, in leap year) of the civil year.
Nisab: In Sharia (Islamic Law) niṣāb (نِصاب) is the amount a Muslim’s net worth must exceed for them to be obligated to give zakat.
Nisaki: Nisaki ( meaning “little island”) is a small sea-side village in north-east Corfu, Greece. It was named after the small island in its bay.
Nisaetus: Nisaetus is a genus of eagles found mainly in tropical Asia. They were earlier placed within the genus Spizaetus but molecular studies show that the Old World representatives were closer to the genus Ictinaetus than to the New World Spizaetus (in the stricter sense).
Nisanit: Nisanit () was the largest Israeli settlement in the northern tip of the Gaza Strip in a mini-settlement bloc including Elei Sinai and Dugit.
NISA: NISA may refer to:
Nisatta: Nisatta (Pushto: نسته) is a town and union council of Charsadda District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
Nisa in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Nisa in Arabic letters.
Nisa in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Nisa in Chinese letters.
Nisa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Nisa in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Nisa in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Nisa in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Nisa meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…