Meaning of the name Nitza, analysis of the name Nitza and so much more… What does Nitza mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Nitza
- Prononciation Of Nitza
- The Meaning Of The Name Nitza
- Statistics Of The Name Nitza
- The Picture Of The Name Nitza
- Numerology Of The Name Nitza
- Destination Number Of The Name Nitza
- Analysis Of The Name Nitza
- Nitza Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Nitza?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Nitza
- Nitza in Arabic Writing
- Nitza in Chinese Characters
- Nitza in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Nitza in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Nitza in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Nitza
Gender of the name Nitza: Girl
Color of the name Nitza: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Nitza: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Nitza
Here is how to pronounce the name Nitza:
The Meaning Of The Name Nitza
Definition of Nitza: flower budMeaning of Nitza: Strictly feminine variant of NITZAN
Statistics Of The Name Nitza
How many people in the U.S have the name Nitza: 1,907
Rank of the name Nitza in the U.S.: 7,405th
How many letters are in the name Nitza? 5
The Picture Of The Name Nitza
Consider your name Nitza as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Nitza, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Nitza
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Nitza contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Nitza
To calculate the destiny number of the name Nitza, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Nitza. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
n (5) + i (9) + t (2) + z (8) + a (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Nitza Destiny AnalysisYou must be allowed to show your emotions. You are hot-blooded, hot-tempered, and impatient, and You will gladly demonstrate. In love, you are quite vulnerable. You give up everything for the object of your affections. This causes you trouble since you are such an impulsive creature! You must learn to use caution. You receive most of the attention. You like being the hub and have everything revolving about you. In return, you work hard and share with everyone.
Analysis Of The Name Nitza
Here is the analysis of the name Nitza.
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Nitza Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Nitza in details.
- Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
- You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
- Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
- Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
- There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
- You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Nitza?
Yes you can name your baby Nitza!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Nitza
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Nitza and the definitions which contains the name Nitza or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Nitzanim: Nitzanim (Hebrew: נִצָּנִים, lit. Flower buds) is a kibbutz in southern Israel located between Ashkelon and Ashdod on the Nitzanim dunes.
Nitzan: Nitzan (Hebrew: ניצן, lit. Flower bud) is a religiously observant communal settlement in southern Israel.
Nitzavim: Nitzavim, Nitsavim, Nitzabim, Netzavim, or Nesabim (נִצָּבִים — Hebrew for “ones standing,” the second word, and the first distinctive word, in the parashah) is the 51st weekly Torah portion (פָּרָשָׁה, parashah) in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading and the eighth in the book of Deuteronomy.
Nitza Saul: Nitza Saul (Hebrew: ניצה שאול; born June 25, 1950 sometimes credited as Nitza Shaul) is an Israeli-born actress, best known for her appearances on British television during the 1980s.
Nitzan Horowitz: Nitzan Horowitz (Hebrew: ניצן הורוביץ, born 24 February 1965) is an Israeli politician and former journalist.
Nitzana, Israel: Nitzana (Hebrew: נִצָּנָה) is an educational youth village and communal settlement in the western Negev desert in Israel, adjacent to the Egyptian border.
Nitzana: Nitzana (Hebrew: נִצָּנָה) may refer to:
Nitzana (Nabataean city): Nitzana (Hebrew: ניצנה; transliterated at the site as “Nizana”, Byzantine Greek Νιζάνα) is an ancient Nabataean city located in the southwest Negev desert in Israel close to the Egyptian border.
Nitzanei Oz: Nitzanei Oz (Hebrew: נִצָּנֵי עֹז, ניצני עוז, lit. Buds of Strength) is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Sharon plain near the Green Line and Tulkarm, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lev HaSharon Regional Council.
Nitza in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Nitza in Arabic letters.
Nitza in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Nitza in Chinese letters.
Nitza in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Nitza in Japanese letters.
Nitza in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Nitza in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Nitza in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Nitza in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Nitza meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…