Meaning of the name Osman, analysis of the name Osman and so much more… What does Osman mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Osman
- Prononciation Of Osman
- The Meaning Of The Name Osman
- The Picture Of The Name Osman
- Statistics Of The Name Osman
- Numerology Of The Name Osman
- Destination Number Of The Name Osman
- Analysis Of The Name Osman
- Osman Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Osman?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Osman
- Osman in Arabic Writing
- Osman in Chinese Characters
- Osman in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Osman in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Osman in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Osman
Gender of the name Osman: Boy
Color of the name Osman: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Osman: Turkish
Prononciation Of Osman
Here is how to pronounce the name Osman:
The Meaning Of The Name Osman
Definition of Osman: baby bustard (a crane like game bird)Meaning of Osman: Turkish form of UTHMAN. This was the name of the founder of the Ottoman Empire (14th century).
The Picture Of The Name Osman
Consider your name Osman as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Osman, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Osman
How many people in the U.S have the name Osman: 4,737
Rank of the name Osman in the U.S.: 4,024th
How many letters are in the name Osman? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Osman in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Osman
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Osman contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Osman
To calculate the destiny number of the name Osman, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Osman. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
o (6) + s (1) + m (4) + a (1) + n (5) = => 1+7 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Osman Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Osman
Here is the analysis of the name Osman.
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Osman Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Osman in details.
- There is always an aloofness and reserve that acts as a barrier and prevents any close ties.
- You enjoy all the finer things in life that a good standard of living allows.
- You have good business judgment and would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability.
- You work best in an independent capacity, where you are able to think problems out carefully before you act.
- Your first name of Osman has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind and a keen appreciation of material values.
- Any weakness in health would show in the respiratory system or generative organs.
- You live much within your own thoughts, and seek relaxation away from people, out in nature, where you can ease the tensions of your life.
- Your sensitivity and reserve prevent people from coming close in friendship.
- You find it difficult to express your true feelings, whether it be affection, appreciation, or tenderness, which play such an important part in creating a close bond within the family.
Can I Name My Baby Osman?
Yes you can name your baby Osman!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Osman
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Osman and the definitions which contains the name Osman or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Osman: Osman may refer to:
Ottoman Empire: The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish: دَوْلَتِ عَلِيّهٔ عُثمَانِیّه, Devlet-i Aliyye-i Osmâniyye, Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), was an empire founded in 1299 by Oghuz Turks under Osman I in northwestern Anatolia.
Osman I: Osman Gazi ben Ertuğrul (Ottoman Turkish: عثمان غازى Osman Ghazi; or Osman Bey or Osman Gazi Han); (1258–1326), sometimes transliterated in the past as Othman or Ottoman or Ataman and nicknamed “Kara” (“black” in Turkish), was the leader of the Ottoman Turks and the founder and namesake of the dynasty that established and ruled the Ottoman Empire.
Osmanya alphabet: The Osmanya alphabet (Somali: Cismaanya; Osmanya: 𐒋𐒘𐒈𐒑𐒛𐒒𐒕𐒀), also known as Far Soomaali (“Somali writing”) and Al-kitabah al-‘usmaniyyah, is a writing script created to transcribe the Somali language.
Osmanville: Osmanville is a commune in the Calvados department in the Basse-Normandie region in northwestern France.
Ottoman Turkish language: Ottoman Turkish /ˈɒtəmən/, or the Ottoman language (لسان عثمانى Lisân-ı Osmânî) (also known as تركچه Türkçe or تركی Türkî, “Turkish”), is the variety of the Turkish language that was used in the Ottoman Empire.
Osman Kola: Osman Kola (Persian: عثمان كلا, also Romanized as ‘Os̄mān Kolā) is a village in Kelardasht-e Sharqi Rural District, Kelardasht District, Chalus County, Mazandaran Province, Iran.
Osman II: Osman II (Ottoman Turkish: ثانى عثمان ‘Osmān-i sānī; November 3, 1604 – May 20, 1622), commonly known as Genç Osman (“Osman the Young” in Turkish), was the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1618 until his death on 20 May 1622.
Osmanistan: Osmanistan was a hypothetical name that was proposed by Choudhary Rahmat Ali (but which never materialised) for an independent state to be created as a successor to the Princely State of Hyderabad which existed in the Presidencies and Provinces of British India before the departure of the British.
Osman in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Osman in Arabic letters.
Osman in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Osman in Chinese letters.
Osman in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Osman in Japanese letters.
Osman in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Osman in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Osman in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Osman in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Osman meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…