Meaning of the name Owain, analysis of the name Owain and so much more… What does Owain mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Owain
- Prononciation Of Owain
- The Meaning Of The Name Owain
- Statistics Of The Name Owain
- The Picture Of The Name Owain
- Numerology Of The Name Owain
- Destination Number Of The Name Owain
- Analysis Of The Name Owain
- Owain Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Owain?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Owain
- Owain in Arabic Writing
- Owain in Chinese Characters
- Owain in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Owain in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Owain
Gender of the name Owain: Boy
Color of the name Owain: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Owain: Welsh
Prononciation Of Owain
Here is how to pronounce the name Owain:
The Meaning Of The Name Owain
Definition of Owain: well born, of noble birthMeaning of Owain: Probably a Welsh form of EUGENE, though it might be derived from Welsh eoghunn meaning “youth”. This was the name of several figures from Welsh history and mythology. In Arthurian legend Owain (also called Yvain in French sources) was one of the Knights of the Round Table, the son of King Urien and husband of the Lady of the Fountain. His character was based on that of Owain ap Urien, a 6th-century Welsh prince who fought against the Angles. This name was also borne by Owain Glyndwr, a 14th-century leader of Welsh resistance against English rule.
Statistics Of The Name Owain
How many people in the U.S have the name Owain: 68
Rank of the name Owain in the U.S.: 75,994th
How many letters are in the name Owain? 5
The Picture Of The Name Owain
Consider your name Owain as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Owain, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Owain
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Owain contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Owain
To calculate the destiny number of the name Owain, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Owain. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
o (6) + w (5) + a (1) + i (9) + n (5) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Owain Destiny AnalysisRomance is a part of you. Moonlight and roses, soft music and candlelight will get you every time. You tend to view the world through rose-colored glasses. You do not usually have to work hard. Good things just happen naturally. You need bright, airy surroundings and excel in creative fields. Appreciation of your talents make you glow, and with encouragement, you can go far in life.
Analysis Of The Name Owain
Here is the analysis of the name Owain.
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|W||You are a very patient person. And you give plenty of second chances but like everyone you have your limits too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Owain Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Owain in details.
- Your sensitivity and reserve prevent people from coming close in friendship.
- Your first name of Owain has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind and a keen appreciation of material values.
- There is always an aloofness and reserve that acts as a barrier and prevents any close ties.
- You find it difficult to express your true feelings, whether it be affection, appreciation, or tenderness, which play such an important part in creating a close bond within the family.
- You have good business judgment and would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability.
- You enjoy all the finer things in life that a good standard of living allows.
- You work best in an independent capacity, where you are able to think problems out carefully before you act.
- Any weakness in health would show in the respiratory system or generative organs.
- You live much within your own thoughts, and seek relaxation away from people, out in nature, where you can ease the tensions of your life.
Can I Name My Baby Owain?
Yes you can name your baby Owain!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Owain
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Owain and the definitions which contains the name Owain or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Owain: Owain () is a name of Welsh origin, apparently corresponding (along with Iwan) to Irish “Eoghan”. There is more than one proposed etymology for this name.
Owain Glyndŵr: Owain Glyndŵr (), or Owain Glyn Dŵr, (c. 1349 or 1359 – c. 1415) was a Welsh ruler and the last native Welshman to hold the title Prince of Wales (Tywysog Cymru).
Three Welsh Romances: The Three Welsh Romances (Welsh: ‘ ) are three Middle Welsh tales associated with the Mabinogion. They are versions of Arthurian tales that also appear in the work of Chrétien de Troyes.
Owain Gwynedd: Owain ap Gruffudd ( 1 December 1169) was King of Gwynedd, north Wales, from 1137 until his death in 11690, succeeding his father Gruffudd ap Cynan.
Owain Tudur Jones: Owain Tudur Jones (born 15 October 1984) is a Welsh footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Falkirk.
Owen Tudor: Sir Owen Tudor ( ; c. 1400 – 4 February 1461) was a Welsh soldier and courtier, descended from a daughter of the Welsh prince Rhys ap Gruffudd, “Lord Rhys”.
Owain Lawgoch: Owain Lawgoch, (, French: Yvain de Galles), full name Owain ap Thomas ap Rhodri (c. 1330 – July 1378), was a Welsh soldier who served in Spain, France, Alsace, and Switzerland.
Owain mab Urien: Owain mab Urien (or Owein) (died c. 595) was the son of Urien, king of Rheged c. 590, and fought with his father against the Angles of Bernicia.
Owain Fôn Williams: Owain Fôn Williams (born 17 March 1987) is a Welsh footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Tranmere Rovers.
Owain in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Owain in Arabic letters.
Owain in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Owain in Chinese letters.
Owain in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Owain in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Owain in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Owain in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Owain meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…