Meaning of the name Pansy, analysis of the name Pansy and so much more… What does Pansy mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Pansy
- Prononciation Of Pansy
- The Meaning Of The Name Pansy
- Statistics Of The Name Pansy
- The Picture Of The Name Pansy
- Numerology Of The Name Pansy
- Destination Number Of The Name Pansy
- Analysis Of The Name Pansy
- Pansy Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Pansy?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Pansy
- Pansy in Arabic Writing
- Pansy in Chinese Characters
- Pansy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Pansy in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Pansy
Gender of the name Pansy: Girl
Color of the name Pansy: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Pansy: English
Prononciation Of Pansy
Here is how to pronounce the name Pansy:
The Meaning Of The Name Pansy
Definition of Pansy: thoughtMeaning of Pansy: From the English word for a type of flower, ultimately deriving from Old French pensee “thought”.
Statistics Of The Name Pansy
How many people in the U.S have the name Pansy: 6,923
Rank of the name Pansy in the U.S.: 3,123rd
How many letters are in the name Pansy? 5
The Picture Of The Name Pansy
Consider your name Pansy as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Pansy, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Pansy
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Pansy contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Pansy
To calculate the destiny number of the name Pansy, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Pansy. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + a (1) + n (5) + s (1) + y (7) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Pansy Destiny AnalysisOptimistic, you always bounce back for new and fresh challenges. You are very generous with rewards when you have pleased you. Being delightful hosts, you go all-out to see that you have a good time. You are an intense individual, especially when upset and angry, but you are famous for your ability in influencing others and swaying crowds.
Analysis Of The Name Pansy
Here is the analysis of the name Pansy.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Pansy Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Pansy in details.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- Pansy as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
Can I Name My Baby Pansy?
Yes you can name your baby Pansy!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Pansy
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Pansy and the definitions which contains the name Pansy or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Pansy: The pansy is a group of large-flowered hybrid plants cultivated as garden flowers.
Pansy Division: Pansy Division is an American punk rock band that formed in San Francisco, California in 1991. Featuring primarily gay musicians and focusing mostly on gay-related themes, Pansy Division is one of the more melodic bands to emerge from the “queercore” movement that began in the 1980s.
List of supporting Harry Potter characters: The following are supporting characters in the Harry Potter series written by J. K. Rowling. For members of the Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore’s Army or the Hogwarts staff and for Death Eaters see the respective articles.
Pansy Wong: Pansy Yu Fong Wong (; pinyin: Huáng Xú Yùfāng) (born circa 1955) is a former New Zealand politician. She was New Zealand’s first Asian MP, serving as a member of parliament for the National Party from 1996 to 2011. She was also New Zealand’s first Asian Cabinet Minister, serving as Minister for Ethnic Affairs, Minister of Women’s Affairs, Associate Minister for ACC, and Associate Minister of Energy and Resources in the Fifth National Government.
Pansy Ho: Pansy Catalina Ho Chiu-king ONM, the sung hai doi (SHD) of Macau DBA (Hon.), BBA (born on 26 August 1962) is the daughter of Hong Kong- and Macau-based businessman Stanley Ho, and the managing director of various companies he founded, including Shun Tak Holdings and the Sociedade de Turismo e Diversões de Macau.
Pansy Potter: Pansy Potter The Strongman’s Daughter was a comic strip in The Beano, featuring Pansy Potter, a really strong girl.
Poteau, Oklahoma: Poteau ( ) is a city and county seat of Le Flore County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 8,520 at the 2010 census.
Pansy Craze: During the Pansy Craze of 1930-1933 in Manhattan, gay clubs and performers, known as “pansy performers”, experienced a surge in underground popularity.
Sand dollar: The term sand dollar (or sea cookie or snapper biscuit in New Zealand, or pansy shell in South Africa) refers to species of extremely flattened, burrowing sea urchins belonging to the order Clypeasteroida.
Pansy in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Pansy in Arabic letters.
Pansy in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Pansy in Chinese letters.
Pansy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Pansy in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Pansy in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Pansy in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Pansy meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…