Meaning of the name Patrice, analysis of the name Patrice and so much more… What does Patrice mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Patrice
- Prononciation Of Patrice
- The Meaning Of The Name Patrice
- Statistics Of The Name Patrice
- The Picture Of The Name Patrice
- Numerology Of The Name Patrice
- Destination Number Of The Name Patrice
- Analysis Of The Name Patrice
- Patrice Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Patrice?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Patrice
- Patrice in Arabic Writing
- Patrice in Chinese Characters
- Patrice in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Patrice in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Patrice in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Patrice
Gender of the name Patrice: Boy
Color of the name Patrice: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Patrice: French
Prononciation Of Patrice
Here is how to pronounce the name Patrice:
The Meaning Of The Name Patrice
Definition of Patrice: noble (wo)man
Statistics Of The Name Patrice
How many people in the U.S have the name Patrice: 58,391
Rank of the name Patrice in the U.S.: 834th
How many letters are in the name Patrice? 7
The Picture Of The Name Patrice
Consider your name Patrice as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Patrice, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Patrice
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Patrice contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Patrice
To calculate the destiny number of the name Patrice, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Patrice. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + a (1) + t (2) + r (9) + i (9) + c (3) + e (5) = => 3+6 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Patrice Destiny AnalysisYou are intellectual and your memory is phenomenal. You recall the smallest details of everything you have seen, read, and heard. You must depend on that memory since you have an otherwise untidy mind. You are wizards with money. You are original, shrewd, and when you need to, you can fool anyone. There are a hundred and one fantastic schemes you want to try, and people can bet you make some of them work. Even when you take people in, it is hard to be angry with you, or begrudge you anything. You don’t care what opinions others have of you.
Analysis Of The Name Patrice
Here is the analysis of the name Patrice.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Patrice Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Patrice in details.
- You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
- However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
- Although the name Patrice creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
- People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
- Your name of Patrice has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
- While you have generally stable conditions in your personal life, you may experience some problems in business affairs through a tendency to be scattering and inattentive to details.
- You love people, family, home, and friends and try to be a parent to the whole human race.
- Any health problems would show as tension in the nervous system brought on by worry.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Patrice?
Yes you can name your baby Patrice!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Patrice
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Patrice and the definitions which contains the name Patrice or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Patrice: Patrice is a given name meaning noble or patrician, related to the names Patrick and Patricia.
Patrice de MacMahon, Duke of Magenta: Marshal Marie Esme Patrice Maurice de MacMahon, 1st Duke of Magenta (French pronunciation: [patʁis də makma.ɔ̃]; 13 June 1808 – 17 October 1893), was a French general and politician with the distinction Marshal of France.
Patrice Lumumba: Patrice Émery Lumumba (2 July 1925 – 17 January 1961) was a Congolese independence leader and the first democratically elected prime minister of the Congo.
Patrice Evra: Patrice Latyr Evra (French pronunciation: [pa.tʁis e.vʁa]; born 15 May 1981) is a French international footballer who plays for Italian club Juventus in Serie A.
Patrice Gélard: Patrice Gélard (born 3 August 1938) is a French politician and a member of the Senate of France. He represents the Seine-Maritime department and is a member of the Union for a Popular Movement Party.
Patrice Chéreau: Patrice Chéreau (French: [pa.tʁis ʃe.ʁo]; 2 November 1944 – 7 October 2013) was a French opera and theatre director, filmmaker, actor and producer.
Patrice O’Neal: Patrice Lumumba Malcolm Oneal (December 7, 1969 – November 29, 2011), usually credited as Patrice O’Neal, was an American stand-up comedian, radio personality, and actor.
Patrice Leconte: Patrice Leconte (French: [ləkɔ̃t]; born 12 November 1947) is a French film director, actor, comic strip writer, and screenwriter.
Patrice Bergeron: Patrice Bergeron-Cleary (born July 24, 1985) is a Canadian professional ice hockey centre and alternate captain playing for the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Patrice in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Patrice in Arabic letters.
Patrice in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Patrice in Chinese letters.
Patrice in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Patrice in Japanese letters.
Patrice in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Patrice in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Patrice in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Patrice in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Patrice meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…