Meaning of the name Pau, analysis of the name Pau and so much more… What does Pau mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Pau
- Prononciation Of Pau
- The Meaning Of The Name Pau
- Statistics Of The Name Pau
- The Picture Of The Name Pau
- Numerology Of The Name Pau
- Destination Number Of The Name Pau
- Analysis Of The Name Pau
- Pau Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Pau?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Pau
- Pau in Arabic Writing
- Pau in Chinese Characters
- Pau in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Pau in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Pau
Gender of the name Pau: Boy
Color of the name Pau: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Pau: Catalan
Prononciation Of Pau
Here is how to pronounce the name Pau:
The Meaning Of The Name Pau
Definition of Pau: smallMeaning of Pau: Catalan and Occitan form of PAUL. It also coincides with the Catalan word for “peace”.
Statistics Of The Name Pau
How many people in the U.S have the name Pau: 212
Rank of the name Pau in the U.S.: 33,912th
How many letters are in the name Pau? 3
Below you can find the rankings of Pau in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Pau
Consider your name Pau as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Pau, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Pau
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Pau contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Pau
To calculate the destiny number of the name Pau, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Pau. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + a (1) + u (3) = => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Pau Destiny AnalysisYou are neat and punctual, honest and hard working. You make ideal mates since you always do more than your share. You have a long memory and remember the little details others miss. When You are angry with you, you will carry your grievance a long way. When you are unhappy or upset, you will bury yourself in your work until you feel better. You always pay your debts. If you owe you anything, you will never forgive yourself until the debt is paid. You always remember a favor, and though you don’t use flowery words, you will show your appreciation in other ways. Your actions speak louder than words.
Analysis Of The Name Pau
Here is the analysis of the name Pau.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
Pau Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Pau in details.
- Personal contacts are important to you.
- Your ambitions are not large, as you lack confidence in your own abilities and would sooner not take a chance.
- Health weaknesses affect the intestinal tract, resulting in constipation and associated disorders.
- You desire to create system and order in your environment but are inclined to become side-tracked and socialize when you should be working.
- Your first name of Pau has given you a pleasant, easy-going, friendly nature.
- This name limits imagination and vision.
- In situations where you are serving others, demonstrating or instructing, you have the patience to go into details that someone else may not think to be important.
- There is also a weakness in the fluid functions of the body, causing either swelling of the legs and ankles, phlebitis, or varicose veins.
- Liking to plan and think ahead, you do not act impulsively and do not like to have your plans or routine interfered with.
- In your association with others, you are often limited to the more mundane happenings and little personal problems that can be so frustrating to those of an active, dynamic nature.
- You are often at odds with yourself, knowing what you should do, but finding it hard to find the initiative and will power to do it.
- You seek the advice of others when making a decision and prefer to work for others, rather than carry the full responsibility yourself.
Can I Name My Baby Pau?
Yes you can name your baby Pau!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Pau
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Pau and the definitions which contains the name Pau or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Pau: Pau may refer to:
Paul McCartney: Sir James Paul McCartney, (born 18 June 1942), is an English singer, multi-instrumentalist, and composer.
Paulinus of York: Paulinus (died 10 October 644) was a Roman missionary and the first Bishop of York. A member of the Gregorian mission sent in 601 by Pope Gregory I to Christianize the Anglo-Saxons from their native Anglo-Saxon paganism, Paulinus arrived in England by 604 with the second missionary group.
Pauline Fowler: Pauline Fowler (sometimes referred to as Pauline Beale) is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, a long-running serial drama about working class life in the fictional London borough of Walford.
Paul Collingwood: Paul David Collingwood MBE (born 26 May 1976) is an English cricketer. He was a regular member of the England Test side, and captain of the One Day International (ODI) team (2007–2008).
Paul Tibbets: Paul Warfield Tibbets, Jr. (February 23, 1915 – November 1, 2007) was a brigadier general in the United States Air Force, best known as the pilot of the Enola Gay – named for his mother – the first aircraft to drop an atomic bomb in the history of warfare.
Paul Kagame: Paul Kagame ( ; born 23 October 1957) is the sixth and current President of Rwanda having taken office in 2000 when his predecessor, Pasteur Bizimungu, resigned.
Paul: Paul may refer to:
Paul E. Patton: Paul Edward Patton (born May 26, 1937) is an American politician. He was the 59th Governor of Kentucky, serving from 1995 to 2003. Because of a 1992 amendment to the Kentucky Constitution, he was the first governor eligible to succeed himself in office since James Garrard in 1800. Since early 2010, he has been the president of the University of Pikeville in Pikeville, Kentucky, and he served as chairman of the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education from 2009 to 2011.
Pau in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Pau in Arabic letters.
Pau in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Pau in Chinese letters.
Pau in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Pau in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Pau in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Pau in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Pau meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…