Meaning of the name Pavi, analysis of the name Pavi and so much more… What does Pavi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Pavi
- The Meaning Of The Name Pavi
- Statistics Of The Name Pavi
- The Picture Of The Name Pavi
- Numerology Of The Name Pavi
- Destination Number Of The Name Pavi
- Analysis Of The Name Pavi
- Pavi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Pavi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Pavi
- Pavi in Arabic Writing
- Pavi in Chinese Characters
- Pavi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Pavi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Pavi
Gender of the name Pavi: Girl
Color of the name Pavi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Pavi: Hindi
The Meaning Of The Name Pavi
Definition of Pavi: small
Statistics Of The Name Pavi
How many people in the U.S have the name Pavi: 134
Rank of the name Pavi in the U.S.: 46,895th
How many letters are in the name Pavi? 4
The Picture Of The Name Pavi
Consider your name Pavi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Pavi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Pavi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Pavi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Pavi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Pavi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Pavi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + a (1) + v (4) + i (9) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Pavi Destiny AnalysisYou have super ego. Tread lightly and don’t hurt your feelings. You may never forgive you! You are romantic, passionate, and playful. You are also extremely jealous and possessive. If you do not learn to control your emotions, you could cause yourself much trouble. The life of you are full of emotional situations, but you love it that way. You love life and want to live it to the fullest.
Analysis Of The Name Pavi
Here is the analysis of the name Pavi.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Pavi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Pavi in details.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- Pavi as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
Can I Name My Baby Pavi?
Yes you can name your baby Pavi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Pavi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Pavi and the definitions which contains the name Pavi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Pavia: Pavia (; Lombard Pavia; ; Medieval Latin Papia) is a town and comune of south-western Lombardy, northern Italy, south of Milan on the lower Ticino river near its confluence with the Po.
Pavie: Pavie is a commune in the Gers department in southwestern France.
Pavilly: Pavilly is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
Pavilion: In architecture a pavilion (from French, “pavillon”, from Latin “papilio”) has two primary meanings. It can refer to a free-standing structure sited a short distance from a main residence, whose architecture makes it an object of pleasure.
Pavithra: Pavithra (1994) () is a Tamil film directed by K. Subhash under his home banner, Dhanooja Films. The film features Raadhika in the lead role with Nassar and Ajith Kumar in supporting roles.
Pavitra Rishta: Pavitra Rishta (English: Sacred Relationship) is an Indian soap opera, that airs on Zee TV. Its initial concept is an adaptation from south Indian Tamil serial Thirumathi Selvam.
Paviken: Paviken is a lake near Västergarn on western Gotland. The lake and its surroundings form the nature reserve Paviken.
Pavičiči: Pavičiči () is a small village in the Municipality of Črnomelj in southeastern Slovenia. Until 2007, the area was part of the settlement of Zastava.
Pavilion Books: Pavilion Books Holdings Ltd, known popularly as Pavilion, is a publishing company with headquarters at 1, Gower Street, London WC1. It specialises in illustrated book and digital content.
Pavi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Pavi in Arabic letters.
Pavi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Pavi in Chinese letters.
Pavi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Pavi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Pavi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Pavi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Pavi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…