Meaning of the name Pawel, analysis of the name Pawel and so much more… What does Pawel mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Pawel
- The Meaning Of The Name Pawel
- The Picture Of The Name Pawel
- Statistics Of The Name Pawel
- Numerology Of The Name Pawel
- Destination Number Of The Name Pawel
- Analysis Of The Name Pawel
- Pawel Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Pawel?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Pawel
- Pawel in Arabic Writing
- Pawel in Chinese Characters
- Pawel in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Pawel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Pawel in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Pawel
Gender of the name Pawel: Boy
Color of the name Pawel: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Pawel: Polish
The Meaning Of The Name Pawel
Definition of Pawel: small
The Picture Of The Name Pawel
Consider your name Pawel as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Pawel, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Pawel
How many people in the U.S have the name Pawel: 4,591
Rank of the name Pawel in the U.S.: 4,106th
How many letters are in the name Pawel? 5
Numerology Of The Name Pawel
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Pawel contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Pawel
To calculate the destiny number of the name Pawel, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Pawel. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + a (1) + w (5) + e (5) + l (3) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Pawel Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Pawel
Here is the analysis of the name Pawel.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|W||You are a very patient person. And you give plenty of second chances but like everyone you have your limits too.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Pawel Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Pawel in details.
- A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.
- You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.
- Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself.
- Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.
- You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems “get you down” for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times.
- Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver.
- You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.
- However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Pawel?
Yes you can name your baby Pawel!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Pawel
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Pawel and the definitions which contains the name Pawel or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Pavel: Pavel (Bulgarian, Russian and Macedonian: Павел, Czech, Slovak, Slovene, Romanian: Pavel, Polish: Paweł) is a masculine given name.
Pawelec: Pawelec [paˈvɛlɛt͡s] is a settlement in the administrative district of Gmina Lubichowo, within Starogard County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland.
Pawel Kruba: Pawel Kruba (born March 21, 1990) is a Canadian football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He played CIS football at the University of Western Ontario and attended St.
Pawel Abbott: Pawel Tadeusz Howard Abbott (born 5 May 1982) is a professional footballer who plays as a striker.
Pawelce: Pawelce [paˈvɛlt͡sɛ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Klonowa, within Sieradz County, Łódź Voivodeship, in central Poland.
Pawel Szajda: Pawel B. Szajda (pronounced PAV-el SHY-da; born January 13, 1982) is an American screen and stage actor, best known for his roles in Under the Tuscan Sun, Generation Kill, and Tatarak.
Pawel Sek: Pawel Sek is a triple Grammy Award nominated producer, composer and audio engineer. He grew up in Przemyśl, Poland.
Pawel Maciag: Paweł Maciąg is a European lawyer. Specializes in international law and international relations.
Pawel Lewicki: Paul (Pawel) Lewicki is a cognitive scientist, an entrepreneur, and investor. He was a professor of cognitive psychology at the University of Tulsa from 1984 through 2009, where he established the Nonconscious Information Processing Laboratory.
Pawel in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Pawel in Arabic letters.
Pawel in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Pawel in Chinese letters.
Pawel in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Pawel in Japanese letters.
Pawel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Pawel in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Pawel in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Pawel in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Pawel meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…