Meaning of the name Pedra, analysis of the name Pedra and so much more… What does Pedra mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Pedra
- Prononciation Of Pedra
- The Meaning Of The Name Pedra
- Statistics Of The Name Pedra
- The Picture Of The Name Pedra
- Numerology Of The Name Pedra
- Destination Number Of The Name Pedra
- Analysis Of The Name Pedra
- Pedra Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Pedra?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Pedra
- Pedra in Arabic Writing
- Pedra in Chinese Characters
- Pedra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Pedra in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Pedra
Gender of the name Pedra: Girl
Color of the name Pedra: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Pedra: Spanish
Prononciation Of Pedra
Here is how to pronounce the name Pedra:
The Meaning Of The Name Pedra
Definition of Pedra: rock, stone
Statistics Of The Name Pedra
How many people in the U.S have the name Pedra: 167
Rank of the name Pedra in the U.S.: 40,136th
How many letters are in the name Pedra? 5
The Picture Of The Name Pedra
Consider your name Pedra as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Pedra, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Pedra
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Pedra contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Pedra
To calculate the destiny number of the name Pedra, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Pedra. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + e (5) + d (4) + r (9) + a (1) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Pedra Destiny AnalysisYou are proud and bossy. You would be a good doctor. You are known for gentleness and kindness. You also worry.
Analysis Of The Name Pedra
Here is the analysis of the name Pedra.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Pedra Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Pedra in details.
- Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.
- You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding.
- You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.
- You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.
- For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a “know it all” and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.
- You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.
- Your name Pedra gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.
- This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.
Can I Name My Baby Pedra?
Yes you can name your baby Pedra!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Pedra
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Pedra and the definitions which contains the name Pedra or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Pedrá: Pedrá is an album by musicians from different bands, signed as Extremoduro. It contains just one song.
Pedra Azul: Pedra Azul (Portuguese for “blue stone”) is a Brazilian municipality in the state of Minas Gerais, located in the northeast of the state, in the Jequitinhonha River valley region.
Pedralba: Pedralba is a municipality in the comarca of Los Serranos in the Valencian Community, Spain.
Pedras Altas: Pedras Altas (Portuguese meaning “High Rocks”) is a small Brazilian municipality in the southeastwern part of the state of Rio Grande do Sul.
Pedrão: Pedrão is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil.
Pedralbes: For the monastery, see Monastery of Pedralbes
Pedra Dourada: Pedra Dourada is a Brazilian municipality located in the state of Minas Gerais. The city belongs to the mesoregion of Zona da Mata and to the microregion of Muriaé.
Pedra Bonita: Pedra Bonita is a Brazilian municipality located in the state of Minas Gerais. The city belongs to the mesoregion of Zona da Mata and to the microregion of Manhuaçu.
Pedra do Indaiá: Pedra do Indaiá is a Brazilian municipality located in the center of the state of Minas Gerais. Its population as of 2007 was 3,921 people living in a total area of 349 km².
Pedra in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Pedra in Arabic letters.
Pedra in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Pedra in Chinese letters.
Pedra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Pedra in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Pedra in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Pedra in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Pedra meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…