Meaning of the name Petar, analysis of the name Petar and so much more… What does Petar mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Petar
Gender of the name Petar: Boy
Color of the name Petar: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Petar: Greek
Prononciation Of Petar
Here is how to pronounce the name Petar:
The Meaning Of The Name Petar
Definition of Petar: rock, stoneMeaning of Petar: Serbian, Croatian, Bulgarian and Macedonian form of PETER
Statistics Of The Name Petar
How many people in the U.S have the name Petar: 1,700
Rank of the name Petar in the U.S.: 8,017th
How many letters are in the name Petar? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Petar in different countries.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||29|
The Picture Of The Name Petar
Consider your name Petar as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Petar, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Petar
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Petar contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Petar
To calculate the destiny number of the name Petar, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Petar. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + e (5) + t (2) + a (1) + r (9) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Petar Destiny AnalysisYou are good with money and don’t have to worry about finances. Somehow, when money is needed, it appears. In spite of your good luck with money, you should never gamble. You could suffer big losses if you did, but you learn fast. Once you have made a mistake, you never repeat it. You also never forgive you if you break a promise. By nature you are a skeptical being but keep your suspicion to yourself. You are very private and not concerned with the business of others. Idle gossip is not for you.
Analysis Of The Name Petar
Here is the analysis of the name Petar.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Petar Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Petar in details.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- Although the name Petar creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know” when not combined with a balanced last name.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Your name of Petar gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Petar?
Yes you can name your baby Petar!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Petar
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Petar and the definitions which contains the name Petar or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Peter (given name): Peter is a common masculine given name. It is derived, via Latin “petra”, from the Greek word πέτρος (petros) meaning “stone” or “rock”.
Petar II Petrović-Njegoš: Petar II Petrović-Njegoš (Serbian Cyrillic: Петар II Петровић-Његош, pronounced [pêtar drûɡiː pětroʋit͡ɕ ɲêɡoʃ]; 13 November [O.S.
Petard: A petard was a small bomb used for blowing up gates and walls when breaching fortifications. It is of French origin and dates back to the sixteenth century.
Petare: Petare is a city in Miranda, Venezuela, and is part of the urban area of Caracas. It is the located in the Sucre Municipality, one of the five divisions of Caracas.
Petar Svačić: Petar Snačić (Svačić) was a feudal lord, notable for being one of the claimants of the Croatian throne during the wars of succession (c.
Petar I Petrović Njegoš: Petar I Petrović Njegoš (Serbian Cyrillic: Петар I Петровић Његош; 1747–1830) was the ruler of the Prince-Bishopric of Montenegro as the Metropolitan (vladika) of Cetinje, and Exarch (legate) of the Serbian Orthodox Church throne.
Petarded: “Petarded” is the sixth episode of the fourth season of the American animated television series Family Guy.
Petar Zhekov: Petar Petrov Zhekov (Bulgarian: Петър Петров Жеков, born 10 October 1944) is a former Bulgarian football player, who won the silver medal at the 1968 Summer Olympics.
Petar of Serbia: Petar Gojniković or Peter of Serbia (Serbian: Петар Гојниковић, Greek: Πέτρος; ca. 870 – 917) was Prince of the Serbs from 892 to 917. He ruled and expanded the First Serbian Principality (Rascia), and won several wars against other family members that sought the crown.
Petar in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Petar in Arabic letters.
Petar in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Petar in Chinese letters.
Petar in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Petar in Japanese letters.
Petar in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Petar in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Petar in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Petar in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Petar meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…