Meaning of the name Petr, analysis of the name Petr and so much more… What does Petr mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Petr
- Prononciation Of Petr
- The Meaning Of The Name Petr
- Statistics Of The Name Petr
- The Picture Of The Name Petr
- Numerology Of The Name Petr
- Destination Number Of The Name Petr
- Analysis Of The Name Petr
- Petr Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Petr?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Petr
- Petr in Arabic Writing
- Petr in Chinese Characters
- Petr in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Petr in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Petr
Gender of the name Petr: Boy
Color of the name Petr: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Petr: Czech
Prononciation Of Petr
Here is how to pronounce the name Petr:
The Meaning Of The Name Petr
Definition of Petr: rock, stoneMeaning of Petr: Czech form of PETER
Statistics Of The Name Petr
How many people in the U.S have the name Petr: 2,580
Rank of the name Petr in the U.S.: 6,074th
How many letters are in the name Petr? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Petr in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Petr
Consider your name Petr as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Petr, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Petr
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Petr contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Petr
To calculate the destiny number of the name Petr, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Petr. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + e (5) + t (2) + r (9) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Petr Destiny AnalysisYou are usually full of energy. You are healthy and like to do things. You are also very honest. You may be quick to anger. You like the night time. You are big hearted. Red is a good luck color.
Analysis Of The Name Petr
Here is the analysis of the name Petr.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Petr Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Petr in details.
- You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.
- You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.
- Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.
- Nervous tension centres in the solar plexus, with nervous indigestion and stomach ulcers a possible result.
- Although you have a clever, quick, capable mind, your progress in life is restricted by instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people.
- The name Petr gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.
- Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents.
- Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid thoughts.
Can I Name My Baby Petr?
Yes you can name your baby Petr!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Petr
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Petr and the definitions which contains the name Petr or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Petr: Petr is a Czech given name for males and a Czech surname. Petr is the Czech form of Peter. For information on Petr as a first name, see Peter (given name).
Petra: Petra (Arabic: البتراء, Al-Batrāʾ; Ancient Greek: Πέτρα) is a historical and archaeological city in the southern Jordanian governorate of Ma’an that is famous for its rock-cut architecture and water conduit system.
Petroleum: Petroleum (L. petroleum, from early 15c. “petroleum, rock oil” (mid-14c. in Anglo-French), from Medieval Latin petroleum, from Latin petra rock(see petrous) + Latin: oleum oil (see oil (n.)).) is a naturally occurring, yellow-to-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth’s surface, which is commonly refined into various types of fuels.
Petrel: This article is about the seabird. For other uses, see petrel (disambiguation).
Petroglyph: Petroglyphs (also called rock engravings) are pictogram and logogram images created by removing part of a rock surface by incising, picking, carving, and abrading.
Petrich: Petrich (Bulgarian: Петрич) is a town in Blagoevgrad Province in southwestern Bulgaria, located at the foot of the Belasica Mountains in the Strumeshnitsa Valley.
Petronas: PETRONAS, short for Petroliam Nasional Berhad, is a Malaysian oil and gas company that was founded on 17 August 1974. Wholly owned by the Government of Malaysia, the corporation is vested with the entire oil and gas resources in Malaysia and is entrusted with the responsibility of developing and adding value to these resources.
Petrarch: Francesco Petrarca (July 20, 1304 – July 19, 1374), commonly anglicized as Petrarch (/ˈpiːtrɑrk, ˈpɛtrɑrk/), was an Italian scholar and poet in Renaissance Italy, and one of the earliest humanists.
Petrology: Petrology (from the Greek πέτρα, petra, “rock” and λόγος, logos, “study”) is the branch of geology that studies the origin, composition, distribution and structure of rocks.
Petr in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Petr in Arabic letters.
Petr in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Petr in Chinese letters.
Petr in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Petr in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Petr in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Petr in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Petr meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…