Meaning of the name Petra, analysis of the name Petra and so much more… What does Petra mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Petra
- Prononciation Of Petra
- The Meaning Of The Name Petra
- The Picture Of The Name Petra
- Statistics Of The Name Petra
- Numerology Of The Name Petra
- Destination Number Of The Name Petra
- Analysis Of The Name Petra
- Petra Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Petra?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Petra
- Petra in Arabic Writing
- Petra in Chinese Characters
- Petra in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Petra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Petra in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Petra
Gender of the name Petra: Girl
Color of the name Petra: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Petra: Greek
Prononciation Of Petra
Here is how to pronounce the name Petra:
The Meaning Of The Name Petra
Definition of Petra: rock, stoneMeaning of Petra: Feminine form of PETER. This was also the name of an ancient city in the region that is now Jordan.
The Picture Of The Name Petra
Consider your name Petra as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Petra, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Petra
How many people in the U.S have the name Petra: 30,146
Rank of the name Petra in the U.S.: 1,229th
How many letters are in the name Petra? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Petra in different countries.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||24|
Numerology Of The Name Petra
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Petra contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Petra
To calculate the destiny number of the name Petra, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Petra. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + e (5) + t (2) + r (9) + a (1) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Petra Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Petra
Here is the analysis of the name Petra.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Petra Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Petra in details.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Your name of Petra gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
Can I Name My Baby Petra?
Yes you can name your baby Petra!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Petra
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Petra and the definitions which contains the name Petra or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Petra: Petra (Arabic: البتراء, Al-Batrāʾ; Ancient Greek: Πέτρα) is a historical and archaeological city in the southern Jordanian governorate of Ma’an that is famous for its rock-cut architecture and water conduit system.
Petrarch: Francesco Petrarca (Italian pronunciation: [franˈtʃesko peˈtrarka]; July 20, 1304 – July 19, 1374), commonly anglicized as Petrarch (/ˈpiːtrɑrk, ˈpɛtrɑrk/), was an Italian scholar and poet in Renaissance Italy, and one of the earliest humanists.
Petrapole: Petrapole is the Indian side of Petrapole-Benapole border checkpoint between India and Benapole of Bangladesh near Bongaon in North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal.
Petra Kvitová: Petra Kvitová (Czech pronunciation: [ˈpɛtra ˈkvɪtovaː]; born 8 March 1990) is a Czech professional tennis player.
Petran: Petran is a village and a former municipality in the Gjirokastër County, southern Albania. At the 2015 local government reform it became a subdivision of the municipality Përmet.
Petra Hamman: Petra Hamman (born 1946) is an American bridge player. She was born in Germany but is now from Dallas, Texas.
Petra Martić: Petra Martić (Croatian pronunciation: [pêtra mâːrtitɕ]) (born 19 January 1991) is a professional tennis player from Croatia.
Petra Cetkovská: Petra Cetkovská (Czech pronunciation: [ˈpɛtra ˈtsɛtkofskaː]; born 8 February 1985 in Prostějov, Czechoslovakia) is a professional female tennis player from the Czech Republic.
De Viris Illustribus (Petrarch): De viris illustribus (English: On Illustrious Men) is an unfinished collection of biographies, written in Latin, by the 14th century Italian author Francesco Petrarca.
Petra in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Petra in Arabic letters.
Petra in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Petra in Chinese letters.
Petra in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Petra in Japanese letters.
Petra in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Petra in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Petra in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Petra in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Petra meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…