Meaning of the name Petrica, analysis of the name Petrica and so much more… What does Petrica mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Petrica
- Prononciation Of Petrica
- The Meaning Of The Name Petrica
- Statistics Of The Name Petrica
- The Picture Of The Name Petrica
- Numerology Of The Name Petrica
- Destination Number Of The Name Petrica
- Analysis Of The Name Petrica
- Petrica Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Petrica?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Petrica
- Petrica in Arabic Writing
- Petrica in Chinese Characters
- Petrica in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Petrica in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Petrica
Gender of the name Petrica: Boy
Color of the name Petrica: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Petrica: Romanian
Prononciation Of Petrica
Here is how to pronounce the name Petrica:
The Meaning Of The Name Petrica
Definition of Petrica: rock, stoneMeaning of Petrica: Romanian diminutive of PETER
Statistics Of The Name Petrica
How many people in the U.S have the name Petrica: 155
Rank of the name Petrica in the U.S.: 42,338th
How many letters are in the name Petrica? 7
The Picture Of The Name Petrica
Consider your name Petrica as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Petrica, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Petrica
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Petrica contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Petrica
To calculate the destiny number of the name Petrica, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Petrica. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + e (5) + t (2) + r (9) + i (9) + c (3) + a (1) = => 3+6 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Petrica Destiny AnalysisYou must be careful in romance, although clear-sighted, you are very critical and lose interest in anyone you can’t consider your peer. You are vain and egotistical, but even that is to your advantage. You are always out in front!
Analysis Of The Name Petrica
Here is the analysis of the name Petrica.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Petrica Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Petrica in details.
- People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
- You love people, family, home, and friends and try to be a parent to the whole human race.
- However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
- While you have generally stable conditions in your personal life, you may experience some problems in business affairs through a tendency to be scattering and inattentive to details.
- Any health problems would show as tension in the nervous system brought on by worry.
- You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
- Your name of Petrica has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
Can I Name My Baby Petrica?
Yes you can name your baby Petrica!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Petrica
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Petrica and the definitions which contains the name Petrica or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Petrică Hogiu: Petrică Hogiu (born June 16, 1991) is a Romanian cross-country skier who has been competing since 2007. At the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, he finished 17th in the team sprint and 57th in the 15 km events.
Petricani: Petricani is a commune in Neamţ County, Romania. It is composed of four villages: Boiştea, Petricani, Târpeşti and Ţolici.
Petrică Buricea: Petrică Buricea (born 1 March 1955) is a Romanian fencer. He competed in the team foil event at the 1976 Summer Olympics.
Petrica Dimofte: Petrica Dimofte is a Romanian sprint canoer who competed from the early 1980s. He won a silver medal in the K-4 10000 m event at the 1982 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships in Belgrade.
Petriča: Petriča () is a village in the municipality of Srebrenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Petrika Ionesco: Petrika Ionesco (born Petrică Ionescu; 13 October 1946) is a Romanian-born French stage director, scenic designer and playwright.
Petrica in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Petrica in Arabic letters.
Petrica in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Petrica in Chinese letters.
Petrica in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Petrica in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Petrica in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Petrica in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Petrica meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…