Meaning of the name Petros, analysis of the name Petros and so much more… What does Petros mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Petros
- Prononciation Of Petros
- The Meaning Of The Name Petros
- Statistics Of The Name Petros
- The Picture Of The Name Petros
- Numerology Of The Name Petros
- Destination Number Of The Name Petros
- Analysis Of The Name Petros
- Petros Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Petros?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Petros
- Petros in Arabic Writing
- Petros in Chinese Characters
- Petros in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Petros in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Petros
Gender of the name Petros: Boy
Color of the name Petros: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Petros: Greek
Prononciation Of Petros
Here is how to pronounce the name Petros:
The Meaning Of The Name Petros
Definition of Petros: rock, stoneMeaning of Petros: Greek and Armenian form of PETER
Statistics Of The Name Petros
How many people in the U.S have the name Petros: 1,661
Rank of the name Petros in the U.S.: 8,152nd
How many letters are in the name Petros? 6
The Picture Of The Name Petros
Consider your name Petros as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Petros, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Petros
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Petros contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Petros
To calculate the destiny number of the name Petros, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Petros. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + e (5) + t (2) + r (9) + o (6) + s (1) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Petros Destiny AnalysisIn spite of your quick temper, you are sincere, generous and very affectionate. You also possess a great sense of humor. You are social and you like people, involvement, and dedication to humanitarian causes. You seek out adventures, and at certain points in your life, you will be very rebellious. You must act out some of your ideals and lash out at the wrongs of society. You are so daring that you acquire many admirers. Those who disapprove of what you do still will secretly admire you for your actions.
Analysis Of The Name Petros
Here is the analysis of the name Petros.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Petros Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Petros in details.
- You are fond of sweets and rich foods and your tendency to eat heavily, causes overweight.
- Routine and system are foreign to your life, and, of course, these assets are an integral part of any successful undertaking.
- You make friends easily as people are attracted to your warm and generous nature.
- As Petros, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of others–the more the merrier.
- You are apt to leave a project unfinished and go on to something else.
- Misunderstandings could exist in your personal life because of this emotional power which you have difficulty controlling and also because of a difficulty in accepting a responsibility and seeing it through.
- However, you have to watch that others do not take advantage of your generosity, for you are apt to be influenced by hard-luck stories and give when it might be more prudent not to.
- You could be subject to skin disorders, swelling of the legs and ankles, fluid function disorders or weakness affecting the back.
- You are ever on the watch for ways and means of making some “easy money” because this name destroys initiative and ambition, producing an easy-going, come-what-may nature which attaches value to money only for the self-enjoyment it can offer.
Can I Name My Baby Petros?
Yes you can name your baby Petros!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Petros
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Petros and the definitions which contains the name Petros or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Petros: Petros (Greek: Πέτρος) is the original Greek version of the name Peter meaning “stone” or “rock”. It may refer to:
Petrosomatoglyph: A petrosomatoglyph is a supposed image of parts of a human or animal body in rock.
Petros Voulgaris: Petros Voulgaris (, 13 September 1884 – 26 November 1957) was a Greek admiral who served briefly as Prime Minister of Greece in 1945.
Petros Mavromichalis: Petros Mavromichalis (; 1765–1848), also known as Petrobey (), was the leader of the Maniot people during the first half of the 19th century.
Petrosal process: On either side of the dorsum sellae of the sphenoid bone is a notch for the passage of the abducent nerve, and below the notch a sharp process, the petrosal process, which articulates with the apex of the petrous portion of the temporal bone, and forms the medial boundary of the foramen lacerum.
Petroșani: Petroșani (; German: Petroschen; Hungarian: Petrozsény) is a city in Hunedoara County, Romania, with a population of 34,331 (2011).
Petros Papadakis: Petros Papadakis (born June 16, 1977) is an American television personality and radio co-host of the Petros and Money Show on Fox Sports Radio (FSN).
Petrosashen: Petrosashen is a village in the Khojavend Rayon of Azerbaijan.
Petrosino: Petrosino (Sicilian: Pitrusinu) is a town and comune in Sicily, Italy, administratively part of the province of Trapani, located between the municipalities of Marsala and Mazara del Vallo.
Petros in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Petros in Arabic letters.
Petros in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Petros in Chinese letters.
Petros in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Petros in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Petros in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Petros in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Petros meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…