Meaning of the name Petrus, analysis of the name Petrus and so much more… What does Petrus mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Petrus
- Prononciation Of Petrus
- The Meaning Of The Name Petrus
- Statistics Of The Name Petrus
- The Picture Of The Name Petrus
- Numerology Of The Name Petrus
- Destination Number Of The Name Petrus
- Analysis Of The Name Petrus
- Petrus Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Petrus?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Petrus
- Petrus in Arabic Writing
- Petrus in Chinese Characters
- Petrus in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Petrus in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Petrus
Gender of the name Petrus: Boy
Color of the name Petrus: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Petrus: Dutch
Prononciation Of Petrus
Here is how to pronounce the name Petrus:
The Meaning Of The Name Petrus
Definition of Petrus: rock, stoneMeaning of Petrus: Latin form of PETER used in Dutch and German.
Statistics Of The Name Petrus
How many people in the U.S have the name Petrus: 615
Rank of the name Petrus in the U.S.: 16,221st
How many letters are in the name Petrus? 6
The Picture Of The Name Petrus
Consider your name Petrus as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Petrus, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Petrus
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Petrus contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Petrus
To calculate the destiny number of the name Petrus, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Petrus. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + e (5) + t (2) + r (9) + u (3) + s (1) = => 2+7 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Petrus Destiny AnalysisYou are a erratic genius. Clever, skillful, and flexible, you are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which you wouldn’t be successful but you have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. You want to do things now, and if you cannot get started immediately, you become discouraged and sometimes leave your projects. Although good at making decisions, you tend to look down on others. Having common sense, you have a deep desire for knowledge and have an excellent memory.
Analysis Of The Name Petrus
Here is the analysis of the name Petrus.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Petrus Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Petrus in details.
- Creating an impression of affluence and prestige is important to you.
- You find it easy to converse with all types of people.
- Weaknesses in the health could affect the nervous system, and also the prostate gland or other generative organs.
- You desire a high standard of living and the best quality in material possessions.
- Uncontrolled outbursts of temper could cause problems in close personal relationships.
- Your name of Petrus indicates that you have an analytical nature with an interest in political and economic issues.
- Your desire to possess and direct those closest to you could result in shattered ideals and losses in the affections.
- You can be generous and willing to share what you have with others.
- Your empathy for the problems of others in social or economic issues, could bring satisfaction from work of a humanitarian nature.
- From a very early age your ambitions have been directed towards the accumulation of material wealth.
- You must fight to overcome a tendency to indulge in rich foods and the pleasures of life which could undermine your health.
Can I Name My Baby Petrus?
Yes you can name your baby Petrus!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Petrus
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Petrus and the definitions which contains the name Petrus or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Petrus: Petrus is a Latin name derived from the Greek meaning “rock”, and is the common English prefix “petro-” used to describe rock-based substances, like petros-oleum or “rock oil.” As the source of Peter, it is a common name for people from antiquity through the medieval era, and may refer to one of the following:
Petrushka (ballet): Petrushka (; ) is a ballet burlesque in four scenes. It was composed in 1910–11 and revised in 1947. Igor Stravinsky composed the music, and, with Alexandre Benois, fashioned the libretto.
Petrus Ramus: Petrus Ramus (; Anglicized to Peter Ramus ; 1515 – 26 August 1572) was an influential French humanist, logician, and educational reformer.
Peter Canisius: Peter Canisius, S.J. (, 8 May 1521 – 21 December 1597) was an important Jesuit Catholic priest who supported the Catholic faith during the Protestant Reformation in Germany, Austria, Bohemia, Moravia, and Switzerland.
Petrus Plancius: Petrus Plancius (1552 – May 15, 1622) was a Flemish astronomer, cartographer and clergyman. He was born as Pieter Platevoet in Dranouter, now in Heuvelland, West Flanders.
Petrus Christus: Petrus Christus ( 1410/1420 – 1475/1476) was an Early Netherlandish painter active in Bruges from 1444, where, along with Hans Memling, he became the leading painter after the death of Jan van Eyck.
Petrus Apianus: Petrus Apianus (16 April 1495 – 21 April 1552), also known as Peter Apian, was a German humanist, known for his works in mathematics, astronomy and cartography.
Petrushka: Petrushka () is a stock character of Russian folk puppetry (rayok) known at least since 17th century. Petrushkas were used as marionettes, as well as hand puppets.
Peter Stuyvesant: Pieter Stuyvesant ( – August 1672), known as Petrus, served as the last Dutch Director-General of the colony of New Netherland from 1647 until it was ceded provisionally to the English in 1664, after which it was renamed New York.
Petrus in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Petrus in Arabic letters.
Petrus in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Petrus in Chinese letters.
Petrus in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Petrus in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Petrus in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Petrus in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Petrus meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…