Meaning of the name Phineas, analysis of the name Phineas and so much more… What does Phineas mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Phineas
- Prononciation Of Phineas
- The Meaning Of The Name Phineas
- Statistics Of The Name Phineas
- The Picture Of The Name Phineas
- Numerology Of The Name Phineas
- Destination Number Of The Name Phineas
- Analysis Of The Name Phineas
- Phineas Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Phineas?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Phineas
- Phineas in Arabic Writing
- Phineas in Chinese Characters
- Phineas in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Phineas in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Phineas
Gender of the name Phineas: Boy
Color of the name Phineas: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Phineas: English
Prononciation Of Phineas
Here is how to pronounce the name Phineas:
The Meaning Of The Name Phineas
Definition of Phineas: oracleMeaning of Phineas: Variant of PHINEHAS used in some versions of the Bible.
Statistics Of The Name Phineas
How many people in the U.S have the name Phineas: 404
Rank of the name Phineas in the U.S.: 21,684th
How many letters are in the name Phineas? 7
The Picture Of The Name Phineas
Consider your name Phineas as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Phineas, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Phineas
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Phineas contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Phineas
To calculate the destiny number of the name Phineas, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Phineas. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + h (8) + i (9) + n (5) + e (5) + a (1) + s (1) = => 3+6 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Phineas Destiny AnalysisYou are very intelligent and very clever. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. You, however, must guard against being opportunistic and distrustful of other people. Your number promises success in any field you try.
Analysis Of The Name Phineas
Here is the analysis of the name Phineas.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Phineas Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Phineas in details.
- You love people, family, home, and friends and try to be a parent to the whole human race.
- You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
- Any health problems would show as tension in the nervous system brought on by worry.
- People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
- However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
- Your name of Phineas has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
- While you have generally stable conditions in your personal life, you may experience some problems in business affairs through a tendency to be scattering and inattentive to details.
Can I Name My Baby Phineas?
Yes you can name your baby Phineas!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Phineas
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Phineas and the definitions which contains the name Phineas or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Phineas: Phineas (/ˈfɪniəs/) may refer to:
Phineas and Ferb: Phineas and Ferb is an American animated comedy-musical television series. Originally broadcast as a one-episode preview on August 17, 2007 and again previewed on September 28, 2007, the series officially premiered on February 1, 2008 on Disney Channel, and follows Phineas Flynn and his English stepbrother Ferb Fletcher on summer vacation.
Phineas Gage: Phineas P. Gage (1823 – May 21, 1860) was an American railroad construction foreman remembered for his improbable[B1]:19 survival of an accident in which a large iron rod was driven completely through his head, destroying much of his brain’s left frontal lobe, and for that injury’s reported effects on his personality and behavior over the remaining twelve years of his life—effects so profound that (for a time at least) friends saw him as “no longer Gage.”
Phineas Bruce: Hon. Phineas Bruce (June 7, 1762 – October 4, 1809) was a U.S. Representative from Massachusetts who was later elected to the US Congress.
Phineas Quimby: Phineas Parkhurst Quimby (February 16, 1802 – January 16, 1866), was an American spiritual teacher. Quimby was a philosopher, magnetizer, mesmerist, healer, and inventor, who resided in Belfast, Maine, and had an office in Portland, Maine.
Phineas Flynn: Phineas Flynn is one of the protagonists of the animated television series Phineas and Ferb. Voiced by Vincent Martella and created and designed by Dan Povenmire, Phineas first appeared along with the rest of the series’ main characters in the pilot episode “Rollercoaster.” Phineas, along with his stepbrother Ferb Fletcher, star in each A-Plot of every episode.
Phineas Banning: Phineas Banning (August 19, 1830 – March 8, 1885) was an American businessman, financier and entrepreneur.
Phineas Young: Phineas Howe Young (also found as Phinehas) (February 16, 1799 – October 10, 1879) was a prominent early convert in the Latter Day Saint movement and was later a Mormon pioneer and a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars: Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars (aka Episode IVa: May the Ferb Be with You) is a 1-hour long crossover episode of the animated series Phineas and Ferb, that featured characters from Star Wars.
Phineas in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Phineas in Arabic letters.
Phineas in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Phineas in Chinese letters.
Phineas in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Phineas in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Phineas in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Phineas in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Phineas meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…