Meaning of the name Piet, analysis of the name Piet and so much more… What does Piet mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Piet
- Prononciation Of Piet
- The Meaning Of The Name Piet
- Statistics Of The Name Piet
- The Picture Of The Name Piet
- Numerology Of The Name Piet
- Destination Number Of The Name Piet
- Analysis Of The Name Piet
- Piet Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Piet?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Piet
- Piet in Arabic Writing
- Piet in Chinese Characters
- Piet in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Piet in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Piet
Gender of the name Piet: Boy
Color of the name Piet: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Piet: Dutch
Prononciation Of Piet
Here is how to pronounce the name Piet:
The Meaning Of The Name Piet
Definition of Piet: rock, stoneMeaning of Piet: Short form of PIETER
Statistics Of The Name Piet
How many people in the U.S have the name Piet: 297
Rank of the name Piet in the U.S.: 26,818th
How many letters are in the name Piet? 4
The Picture Of The Name Piet
Consider your name Piet as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Piet, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Piet
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Piet contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Piet
To calculate the destiny number of the name Piet, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Piet. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + i (9) + e (5) + t (2) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Piet Destiny AnalysisYou are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. You are also honest, sensitive, brave, and you inspire confidence and trust. You are the most eccentric. You neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but you tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over you. Full of vitality and enthusiasm, you are popular even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a ‘big mouth’ at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician. You are balls of fire! You are full of vitality and love of life. Always on the run, you drag your faithful band of admirers behind you. You are egotistical, eccentric, demanding, and giving.
Analysis Of The Name Piet
Here is the analysis of the name Piet.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
Piet Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Piet in details.
- Obstacles to your progress or restrictions on your freedom to act create a sense of frustration which may cause you to feel resentful and even rebellious.
- Relaxation is elusive, and depletion due to nervous tension can develop to the point where you become subject to moods of depression and morbid thoughts.
- You can then become intolerant of others, and caustic and belittling in your expression, thereby imposing stress on your personal relationships.
- Your impulsive nature can lead to actions which you later regret taking, or to accidents.
- You can work intently at whatever is new and holds your interest at the moment, but your interest wanes quickly when drudgery and monotony set in.
- The name Piet gives you a strongly independent and highly creative nature, with drive and ambition to have experiences and accomplish things out of the ordinary.
- Although you have a clever, quick, capable mind, your progress in life is restricted by instability in your affairs and misunderstandings with people.
- Nervous tension centres in the solar plexus, with nervous indigestion and stomach ulcers a possible result.
Can I Name My Baby Piet?
Yes you can name your baby Piet!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Piet
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Piet and the definitions which contains the name Piet or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Piet: Piet may refer to:
Pieter Bleeker: Pieter Bleeker (July 10, 1819, Zaandam – January 24, 1878, The Hague) was a Dutch medical doctor, ichthyologist and herpetologist.
Pietermaritzburg: Pietermaritzburg (; Zulu: umGungundlovu) is the capital and second largest city in the province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Pietism: Pietism (from the word piety) was a movement within Lutheranism that began in the late 17th century, reached its zenith in the mid-18th century, and declined through the 19th century, and had almost vanished in America by the end of the 20th century.
Pieter Bruegel the Elder: Pieter Bruegel (Brueghel) the Elder (; c. 1525 – 9 September 1569) was a Flemish Renaissance painter and printmaker known for his landscapes and peasant scenes (so called genre painting).
Piet Mondrian: Pieter Cornelis “Piet” Mondriaan, after 1906 Mondrian (, later ; March 7, 1872 – February 1, 1944) was a Dutch painter.
Pietro Mascagni: Pietro Antonio Stefano Mascagni (; December 7, 1863 – August 2, 1945) was an Italian composer most noted for his operas.
Piet Norval: Pieter (“Piet”) Norval (born 7 April 1970 in Bellville, Cape Town) is a former tennis player from South Africa, who turned professional in 1988. The right-hander represented his native country in the doubles competition at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, where he partnered Wayne Ferreira.
Pietro Perugino: Pietro Perugino (; c. 1446/1450 – 1523), born Pietro Vannucci, was an Italian Renaissance painter of the Umbrian school, who developed some of the qualities that found classic expression in the High Renaissance.
Piet in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Piet in Arabic letters.
Piet in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Piet in Chinese letters.
Piet in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Piet in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Piet in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Piet in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Piet meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…