Meaning of the name Pietro, analysis of the name Pietro and so much more… What does Pietro mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Pietro
- Prononciation Of Pietro
- The Meaning Of The Name Pietro
- The Picture Of The Name Pietro
- Statistics Of The Name Pietro
- Numerology Of The Name Pietro
- Destination Number Of The Name Pietro
- Analysis Of The Name Pietro
- Pietro Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Pietro?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Pietro
- Pietro in Arabic Writing
- Pietro in Chinese Characters
- Pietro in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Pietro in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Pietro
Gender of the name Pietro: Boy
Color of the name Pietro: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Pietro: Italian
Prononciation Of Pietro
Here is how to pronounce the name Pietro:
The Meaning Of The Name Pietro
Definition of Pietro: rock, stoneMeaning of Pietro: Italian form of PETER. Pietro was the given name of the Renaissance painter known as Perugino.
The Picture Of The Name Pietro
Consider your name Pietro as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Pietro, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Pietro
How many people in the U.S have the name Pietro: 5,296
Rank of the name Pietro in the U.S.: 3,712th
How many letters are in the name Pietro? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Pietro in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Pietro
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Pietro contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Pietro
To calculate the destiny number of the name Pietro, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Pietro. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + i (9) + e (5) + t (2) + r (9) + o (6) = => 3+8 = 11 => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Pietro Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Pietro
Here is the analysis of the name Pietro.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Pietro Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Pietro in details.
- Your name of Pietro gives you the ability to understand people and to merge conflicting viewpoints to create harmony in association.
- You make friends easily but must guard against becoming involved in the affairs of others or being too easily led.
- This name creates weaknesses in the fluids of the body, kidneys, or glandular system.
- Without the encouragement of others, you lack the energy, confidence, or initiative required to bring an idea to fruition.
- You dislike heavy manual work; as well, you are inclined to put plans off until forced to take action.
- You find it difficult to make snap decisions and to occupy a leadership position as you lack self-confidence.
- You could do well working with the public giving advice, where you can use your skills in diplomacy in handling people, but where you are not under pressure or required to carry responsibility and make decisions.
- You dislike facing issues or witnessing hurt feelings.
- You find it difficult to be systematic in business and you dislike budgeting.
Can I Name My Baby Pietro?
Yes you can name your baby Pietro!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Pietro
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Pietro and the definitions which contains the name Pietro or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Peter (given name): Peter is a common masculine given name. It is derived, via Latin “petra”, from the Greek word πέτρος (petros) meaning “stone” or “rock”.
Pietroso: Pietroso is a commune in the Haute-Corse department of France on the island of Corsica.
Pietro Forquet: Pietro Forquet (born 1925) is an Italian bridge player, one of the most famous in bridge history. He won 15 World championship titles with the Blue Team, playing with Eugenio Chiaradia, Guglielmo Siniscalco and, for the most part, Benito Garozzo.
Pietro Mascagni: Pietro Antonio Stefano Mascagni (Italian: [ˈpjɛːtro anˈtɔːnjo ˈsteːfano masˈkaɲɲi]; 7 December 1863 – 2 August 1945) was an Italian composer most noted for his operas.
Pietro Perugino: Pietro Perugino (Italian: [ˈpietro peruˈdʒiːno]; c. 1446/1450 – 1523), born Pietro Vannucci, was an Italian Renaissance painter of the Umbrian school, who developed some of the qualities that found classic expression in the High Renaissance.
Pietro Badoglio: Pietro Badoglio, 1st Duke of Addis Abeba, 1st Marquess of Sabotino (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpjɛtro baˈdɔʎʎo]; 28 September 1871 – 1 November 1956) was an Italian general during both World Wars and a Prime Minister of Italy, as well as the first viceroy of Italian East Africa.
Pietro Mennea: Pietro Paolo Mennea (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpjɛtro menˈnɛa]; 28 June 1952 – 21 March 2013) was an Italian sprinter and politician, who was the 1980 Moscow Olympic 200 meter champion, and also held the 200 m world record for almost 17 years (the longest time ever in the race’s history) with his time of 19.72 seconds, set in September 1979 – still the European record as of date.
Pietro Germi: Pietro Germi (Italian pronunciation: [ˈpjɛtro ˈdʒɛrmi]; 14 September 1914 – 5 December 1974) was an Italian actor, screenwriter, and director.
Pietroșița: Pietroşiţa is a commune in Dâmboviţa County, southern Romania with a population of 3,270 people. It is composed of two villages, Dealu Frumos and Pietroşiţa.
Pietro in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Pietro in Arabic letters.
Pietro in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Pietro in Chinese letters.
Pietro in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Pietro in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Pietro in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Pietro in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Pietro meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…