Meaning of the name Prima, analysis of the name Prima and so much more… What does Prima mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Prima
- Prononciation Of Prima
- The Meaning Of The Name Prima
- The Picture Of The Name Prima
- Statistics Of The Name Prima
- Numerology Of The Name Prima
- Destination Number Of The Name Prima
- Analysis Of The Name Prima
- Prima Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Prima?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Prima
- Prima in Arabic Writing
- Prima in Chinese Characters
- Prima in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Prima in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Prima
Gender of the name Prima: Girl
Color of the name Prima: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Prima: Latin
Prononciation Of Prima
Here is how to pronounce the name Prima:
The Meaning Of The Name Prima
Definition of Prima: first
The Picture Of The Name Prima
Consider your name Prima as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Prima, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Prima
How many people in the U.S have the name Prima: 637
Rank of the name Prima in the U.S.: 15,785th
How many letters are in the name Prima? 5
Numerology Of The Name Prima
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Prima contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Prima
To calculate the destiny number of the name Prima, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Prima. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + r (9) + i (9) + m (4) + a (1) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Prima Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Prima
Here is the analysis of the name Prima.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Prima Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Prima in details.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- Prima as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
Can I Name My Baby Prima?
Yes you can name your baby Prima!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Prima
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Prima and the definitions which contains the name Prima or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Prima: Prima may refer to:
Primate: A primate (/ˈpraɪmeɪt/ PRY-mayt) is a mammal of the order Primates (/praɪˈmeɪtiːz/ pry-MAY-teez; Latin: “prime, first rank”).
Primary school: A primary school or elementary school is a school in which children receive primary or elementary education from the ages of about five to eleven, coming before secondary school and after preschool.
Primark: Primark is an Irish clothing retailer operating in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland (branded as Penneys in Ireland), Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and soon the United States .
Primary election: A primary election is an election that narrows the field of candidates before an election for office. Primary elections are one means by which a political party or a political alliance nominates candidates for an upcoming general election or by-election.
Primase: DNA primase is an enzyme involved in the replication of DNA. DNA primase is a type of RNA polymerase which creates a RNA primer (later this RNA piece is removed by a 5′ to 3′ exonuclease); next, DNA polymerase uses the RNA primer to replicate ssDNA.
Primary source: Primary sources are original materials that have not been altered or distorted in any way. Information for which the writer has no personal knowledge is not primary, although it may be used by historians in the absence of a primary source.
Primarette: Primarette is a commune in the Isère department in southeastern France.
Primate (bishop): Primate (pronounced /ˈpraɪˌmeɪt/) is a title or rank bestowed on some bishops in certain Christian churches.
Prima in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Prima in Arabic letters.
Prima in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Prima in Chinese letters.
Prima in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Prima in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Prima in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Prima in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Prima meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…