Meaning of the name Ptolemy, analysis of the name Ptolemy and so much more… What does Ptolemy mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Ptolemy
- Prononciation Of Ptolemy
- The Meaning Of The Name Ptolemy
- Statistics Of The Name Ptolemy
- The Picture Of The Name Ptolemy
- Numerology Of The Name Ptolemy
- Destination Number Of The Name Ptolemy
- Analysis Of The Name Ptolemy
- Ptolemy Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ptolemy?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ptolemy
- Ptolemy in Arabic Writing
- Ptolemy in Chinese Characters
- Ptolemy in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Ptolemy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ptolemy in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ptolemy
Gender of the name Ptolemy: Boy
Color of the name Ptolemy: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ptolemy: Egyptian
Prononciation Of Ptolemy
Here is how to pronounce the name Ptolemy:
The Meaning Of The Name Ptolemy
Definition of Ptolemy: name of a pharaohMeaning of Ptolemy: From the Greek name Πτολεμαιος (Ptolemaios), derived from Greek πολεμηιος (polemeios) meaning “aggressive” or “warlike”. Ptolemy was the name of several Greco-Egyptian rulers of Egypt, all descendents of Ptolemy I, one of the generals of Alexander the Great. This was also the name of a Greek astronomer.
Statistics Of The Name Ptolemy
How many people in the U.S have the name Ptolemy: 32
Rank of the name Ptolemy in the U.S.: 130,808th
How many letters are in the name Ptolemy? 7
The Picture Of The Name Ptolemy
Consider your name Ptolemy as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ptolemy, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ptolemy
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ptolemy contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ptolemy
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ptolemy, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ptolemy. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
p (7) + t (2) + o (6) + l (3) + e (5) + m (4) + y (7) = => 3+4 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ptolemy Destiny AnalysisYou are warm and friendly and dearly love social gatherings with plenty of people. You are perceptive and enjoy talking. You have a high spirited nature and are changeable. This makes you hot-tempered, rash, and headstrong. You are always falling in and out of love. Quick to warm to someone, you are just as quick to lose interest. Here today and gone tomorrow – these are you. Then when you decide not to see you again, here you come ready to pick up where you left off!
Analysis Of The Name Ptolemy
Here is the analysis of the name Ptolemy.
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Ptolemy Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ptolemy in details.
- Although the name Ptolemy creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.
- You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.
- You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.
- You want the best, but lack the confidence and aggressiveness to materialize your desires.
- This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the respiratory organs, or the kidneys.
- You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment.
- You are easily offended, and can suffer with moods of depression.
- It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.
- Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things undone until the last moment when you are forced to take action.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
Can I Name My Baby Ptolemy?
Yes you can name your baby Ptolemy!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ptolemy
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ptolemy and the definitions which contains the name Ptolemy or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Ptolemy: Claudius Ptolemy (/ˈtɒləmi/; Greek: Κλαύδιος Πτολεμαῖος, Klaúdios Ptolemaîos, [kláwdios ptolɛmɛ́ːos]; Latin: Claudius Ptolemaeus; c.
Ptolemy I Soter: For the astronomer, see Ptolemy; for others named “Ptolemy” or “Ptolemaeus”, see Ptolemy (disambiguation).
Ptolemy VIII Physcon: Ptolemy VIII Euergetes II (Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Εὐεργέτης, Ptolemaĩos Euergétēs) (c. 182 BC – June 26, 116 BC), nicknamed Φύσκων, Physcon, was a king of the Ptolemaic dynasty in Egypt.
Ptolemy IX Lathyros: Ptolemy IX Soter II or Lathyros (“grass pea”) (Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Σωτήρ Λάθυρος, Ptolemaĩos Sōtḗr Láthuros) was king of Egypt three times, from 116 BC to 110 BC, 109 BC to 107 BC and 88 BC to 81 BC, with intervening periods ruled by his brother, Ptolemy X Alexander.
Ptolemy II Philadelphus: Ptolemy II Philadelphus (Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Φιλάδελφος, Ptolemaîos Philádelphos, 309–246 BCE) was the king of Ptolemaic Egypt from 283 BCE to 246 BCE.
Ptolemy III Euergetes: Ptolemy III Euergetes (Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Εὐεργέτης, Ptolemaĩos Euergétēs, reigned 246–222 BC) was the third king of the Ptolemaic dynasty in Egypt.
Ptolemy Keraunos: Ptolemy Keraunos (Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Κεραυνός, died 279 BC) was the King of Macedon from 281 BC to 279 BC.
Ptolemy XII Auletes: Ptolemy Neos Dionysos Theos Philopator Theos Philadelphos (117–51 BC; Ancient Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Νέος Διόνυσος Θεός Φιλοπάτωρ Θεός Φιλάδελφος, spoken Ptolemaios Néos Diónusos Theós Philopátōr Theós Philádelphos ≈ New Dionysus, God Beloved of his Father, God Beloved of his Brother), more commonly known as “Auletes” (Αὐλητής, Aulētḗs = the Flutist) or “Nothos” (Νόθος, Nóthos = the Bastard), was an Egyptian king of Macedonian descent.
Ptolemy V Epiphanes: Ptolemy V Epiphanes (Ancient Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Ἐπιφανής, Ptolemaĩos Epiphanḗs, reigned 204–181 BC), son of Ptolemy IV Philopator and Arsinoe III of Egypt, was the fifth ruler of the Ptolemaic dynasty.
Ptolemy in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ptolemy in Arabic letters.
Ptolemy in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ptolemy in Chinese letters.
Ptolemy in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Ptolemy in Japanese letters.
Ptolemy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ptolemy in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ptolemy in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ptolemy in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ptolemy meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…