Meaning of the name Rahul, analysis of the name Rahul and so much more… What does Rahul mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Rahul
- Prononciation Of Rahul
- The Meaning Of The Name Rahul
- Statistics Of The Name Rahul
- The Picture Of The Name Rahul
- Numerology Of The Name Rahul
- Destination Number Of The Name Rahul
- Analysis Of The Name Rahul
- Rahul Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rahul?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rahul
- Rahul in Arabic Writing
- Rahul in Chinese Characters
- Rahul in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rahul in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rahul
Gender of the name Rahul: Boy
Color of the name Rahul: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rahul: Hindi
Prononciation Of Rahul
Here is how to pronounce the name Rahul:
The Meaning Of The Name Rahul
Definition of Rahul: efficientMeaning of Rahul: Means “able, efficient” in Sanskrit. This was the name of a son of Gautama Buddha.
Statistics Of The Name Rahul
How many people in the U.S have the name Rahul: 6,554
Rank of the name Rahul in the U.S.: 3,226th
How many letters are in the name Rahul? 5
The Picture Of The Name Rahul
Consider your name Rahul as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rahul, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Rahul
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rahul contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rahul
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rahul, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rahul. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + a (1) + h (8) + u (3) + l (3) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rahul Destiny AnalysisRich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. You would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller. You are romantic and charming. You are a deep thinker and always mysterious. You are graceful and soft spoken. You love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. You lean towards all of the finer things in life. You trust yourself above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front. You are very superstitious!
Analysis Of The Name Rahul
Here is the analysis of the name Rahul.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Rahul Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rahul in details.
- You can be deliberate to a fault.
- Though reserved in showing affection you are a considerate person.
- Your over-cautious nature allows many promising opportunities to slip by.
- You resist change until you have examined an idea in detail and all facts fall into place for you.
- Your health could suffer in the intestinal tract causing constipation and related difficulties such as arthritis or rheumatism.
- Your name of Rahul indicates you are a very capable, systematic, and thorough person with talents for mechanics, accounting, computers, teaching, law, construction, and similar fields.
- You plan ahead, giving careful consideration to detail.
- Conserving finances and material possessions, you maintain your home at a good standard, and treat all family responsibility seriously.
- Because of your efficiency you attract a great deal of responsibility, and you are inclined to worry excessively and become too involved in details out of proportion to their importance.
Can I Name My Baby Rahul?
Yes you can name your baby Rahul!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rahul
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rahul and the definitions which contains the name Rahul or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rahul Dravid: Rahul Dravid(; born 11 January 1973) is a former Indian cricketer and captain, widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket.
Rahul: Rahul, a popular male name in India, has a variety of meanings. The earliest meaning found in the Upanishads is “conqueror of all miseries”.
R. D. Burman: Rahul Dev Burman (; 27 June 1939 – 4 January 1994) was an Indian film score composer, who is considered one of the seminal music directors of the Indian film industry.
Rahul Nambiar: Rahul Nambiar () is an Indian playback singer and live performer. An MBA and M.Com-graduate, he won the Swapthaswarangal show in 2001 and began singing live.
Rahul Bose: Rahul Bose (born 27 July 1967) is an Indian film actor, director, screenwriter, social activist, and rugby player.
Rahul Gandhi: Rahul Gandhi ; (born 19 June 1970) is the Vice-President of the Indian National Congress (INC) party and the Chairperson of the Indian Youth Congress and the National Students Union of India.
Rahul Dev: Rahul Dev Samra (; ; born 27 September 1968) is an Indian film actor and former model. Dev is known for his unconventional rugged looks and chiselled features and appearances as villain in action films, in Hindi, Telugu ,Punjabi .
Rahul Sankrityayan: Mahapandit Rahul Sankrityayan (9 April 1893 – 14 April 1963), who is called the Father of Hindi Travel literature, was one of the most widely travelled scholars of India, spending forty-five years of his life on travels away from his home.
Rahul Raj: Rahul Raj is an Indian composer. He has composed and produced original scores and soundtracks for Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil movies.
Rahul in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rahul in Arabic letters.
Rahul in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rahul in Chinese letters.
Rahul in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rahul in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rahul in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rahul in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rahul meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…