Meaning of the name Rashmi, analysis of the name Rashmi and so much more… What does Rashmi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Rashmi
- Prononciation Of Rashmi
- The Meaning Of The Name Rashmi
- Statistics Of The Name Rashmi
- The Picture Of The Name Rashmi
- Numerology Of The Name Rashmi
- Destination Number Of The Name Rashmi
- Analysis Of The Name Rashmi
- Rashmi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rashmi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rashmi
- Rashmi in Arabic Writing
- Rashmi in Chinese Characters
- Rashmi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rashmi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rashmi
Gender of the name Rashmi: Girl
Color of the name Rashmi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rashmi: Hindi
Prononciation Of Rashmi
Here is how to pronounce the name Rashmi:
The Meaning Of The Name Rashmi
Definition of Rashmi: ray of sunlightMeaning of Rashmi: Means “ray of sunlight” or “rope” in Sanskrit.
Statistics Of The Name Rashmi
How many people in the U.S have the name Rashmi: 3,555
Rank of the name Rashmi in the U.S.: 4,895th
How many letters are in the name Rashmi? 6
The Picture Of The Name Rashmi
Consider your name Rashmi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rashmi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Rashmi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rashmi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rashmi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rashmi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rashmi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + a (1) + s (1) + h (8) + m (4) + i (9) = => 3+2 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rashmi Destiny AnalysisIt is next to impossible to win an argument with you. You intimidate anyone who challenges you. Once they arouse your anger, they keep after you for a very long time. You are extremely loyal to friends and family. When really needed, you always come to the rescue. You are the first one to say ‘I told you so’. In spite of being overly emotional, you are not sentimental or even romantic. You will just take it for granted that everyone loves you. Although you are stubborn and irrational, you are not petty or begrudging with your favors. It is hard for you to hide your feelings. You don’t even try.
Analysis Of The Name Rashmi
Here is the analysis of the name Rashmi.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Rashmi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rashmi in details.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- Your first name of Rashmi has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
Can I Name My Baby Rashmi?
Yes you can name your baby Rashmi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rashmi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rashmi and the definitions which contains the name Rashmi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rashmi: Raśmiḥ ( रश्मिः ) is a Sanskrit word which has as a meaning “Sunshine”. In Hindu society, it is commonly used as a name of a female person however it may also be used as a male name.Most of the people in north india assume this name gives some phycological effect on mind of nameholder Rashmi.The Girl with name Rashmi are generally sharp minded and capable of see the word through their own view.
Rashmijan: Rashmijan (Persian: رشميجان, also Romanized as Rashmījān; also known as Rashmījān-e Kalāntarī) is a village in Kenareh Rural District, in the Central District of Marvdasht County, Fars Province, Iran.
Rashmi Bansal: Rashmi Bansal is a writer, entrepreneur and youth expert. She is the author of five books on entrepreneurship – Stay Hungry Stay Foolish, Connect the Dots, I Have a Dream, Poor Little Rich Slum, Follow Every Rainbow and Take Me Home.
Rashmi (Hindu astrology): Rashmi (Sanskrit: रश्मि) meaning “The very first ray of light”, beam, string, rope, ray of hope, splendour, rein, leash, whip, goad and food, but this term is generally associated with the Solar rays even though all burning objects are luminescent and emit light-rays.
Rashmi Gautam: Rashmi Gautam is an Indian film actress, who appears mostly in Telugu films. She also starred in the 2011 Tamil romantic film Kandaen, winning positive reviews for her performance.
Rashmi Singh: Rashmi Singh is a journalist with the Live India news channel, who gained notoriety when she conducted a fake sting operation against a Delhi teacher in 2007.
Rashmi Sinha: Rashmi Sinha is an Indian-American businesswoman and CEO of San Francisco-based technology company SlideShare.
Rashmi Kumari: Rashmi Kumari is an International Carrom Champion from Bihar, India, playing since 1992. She is employed on a scholarship basis at UBI, Patna.
Rashmirathi: Rashmirathi (English: Sun’s Charioteer) (Rashmi: Light (rays) Rathi: one who is riding a chariot (not the charioteer)) is 1952 epic poem by the Hindi poet, Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’.
Rashmi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rashmi in Arabic letters.
Rashmi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rashmi in Chinese letters.
Rashmi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rashmi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rashmi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rashmi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rashmi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…