Meaning of the name Ravi, analysis of the name Ravi and so much more… What does Ravi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ravi
- Prononciation Of Ravi
- The Meaning Of The Name Ravi
- Statistics Of The Name Ravi
- The Picture Of The Name Ravi
- Numerology Of The Name Ravi
- Destination Number Of The Name Ravi
- Analysis Of The Name Ravi
- Ravi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ravi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ravi
- Ravi in Arabic Writing
- Ravi in Chinese Characters
- Ravi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ravi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ravi
Gender of the name Ravi: Boy
Color of the name Ravi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ravi: Hindi
Prononciation Of Ravi
Here is how to pronounce the name Ravi:
The Meaning Of The Name Ravi
Definition of Ravi: sunMeaning of Ravi: Means “sun” in Sanskrit. Ravi is a Hindu god of the sun, sometimes equated with Surya.
Statistics Of The Name Ravi
How many people in the U.S have the name Ravi: 12,934
Rank of the name Ravi in the U.S.: 2,099th
How many letters are in the name Ravi? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Ravi in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Ravi
Consider your name Ravi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ravi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ravi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ravi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ravi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ravi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ravi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + a (1) + v (4) + i (9) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ravi Destiny AnalysisIt is next to impossible to win an argument with you. You intimidate anyone who challenges you. Once they arouse your anger, they keep after you for a very long time. You are extremely loyal to friends and family. When really needed, you always come to the rescue. You are the first one to say ‘I told you so’. In spite of being overly emotional, you are not sentimental or even romantic. You will just take it for granted that everyone loves you. Although you are stubborn and irrational, you are not petty or begrudging with your favors. It is hard for you to hide your feelings. You don’t even try.
Analysis Of The Name Ravi
Here is the analysis of the name Ravi.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Ravi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ravi in details.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- Your first name of Ravi has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
Can I Name My Baby Ravi?
Yes you can name your baby Ravi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ravi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ravi and the definitions which contains the name Ravi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Ravi: Ravi may refer to:
Raville: Raville () is a commune in the Moselle department in Lorraine in north-eastern France.
Ravine: A ravine is a landform narrower than a canyon and is often the product of streamcutting erosion. Ravines are typically classified as larger in scale than gullies, although smaller than valleys.
Ravioli: Ravioli (plural; singular: raviolo) are a traditional type of Italian cuisine. They are a type of filled pasta (dumpling), and are composed of a filling sealed between two layers of thin egg pasta dough and are served either in broth or with a pasta sauce.
Ravila: Ravila () is a small borough (‘) in Kose Parish, Harju County in northern Estonia.
Ravigny: Ravigny is a commune in the Mayenne department in north-western France.
Ravi River: The Ravi (, , , , is a trans-boundary river flowing through Northwestern India and eastern Pakistan. It is one of the six rivers of the Indus System in Punjab region (name of Punjab means “Five Rivers”).
Ravij: Ravij (, also Romanized as Rāvīj; also known as Rāvīj Chāh Ţāleb) is a village in Dokuheh Rural District, Seh Qaleh District, Sarayan County, South Khorasan Province, Iran.
Ravilloles: Ravilloles is a commune in the Jura department in Franche-Comté in eastern France.
Ravi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ravi in Arabic letters.
Ravi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ravi in Chinese letters.
Ravi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ravi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ravi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ravi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ravi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…