Meaning of the name Rebeca, analysis of the name Rebeca and so much more… What does Rebeca mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Rebeca
- Prononciation Of Rebeca
- The Meaning Of The Name Rebeca
- Statistics Of The Name Rebeca
- The Picture Of The Name Rebeca
- Numerology Of The Name Rebeca
- Destination Number Of The Name Rebeca
- Analysis Of The Name Rebeca
- Rebeca Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rebeca?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rebeca
- Rebeca in Arabic Writing
- Rebeca in Chinese Characters
- Rebeca in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Rebeca in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rebeca in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rebeca
Gender of the name Rebeca: Girl
Color of the name Rebeca: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rebeca: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Rebeca
Here is how to pronounce the name Rebeca:
The Meaning Of The Name Rebeca
Definition of Rebeca: to tie, bind, trap, snareMeaning of Rebeca: Spanish and Portuguese form of REBECCA
Statistics Of The Name Rebeca
How many people in the U.S have the name Rebeca: 18,216
Rank of the name Rebeca in the U.S.: 1,704th
How many letters are in the name Rebeca? 6
The Picture Of The Name Rebeca
Consider your name Rebeca as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rebeca, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Rebeca
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rebeca contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rebeca
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rebeca, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rebeca. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + e (5) + b (2) + e (5) + c (3) + a (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rebeca Destiny AnalysisYou are full of new ideas to solve tricky problems. When you have an idea, you want to get right to it. You work around the clock until you finish. You want you to come to the point quickly since you don’t have time to spare. You will not care if you are blunt, just don’t waste your time.
Analysis Of The Name Rebeca
Here is the analysis of the name Rebeca.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Rebeca Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rebeca in details.
- You want the best, but lack the confidence and aggressiveness to materialize your desires.
- You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.
- Your name of Rebeca creates an idealistic, sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the refinements of life.
- A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.
- This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the respiratory organs, or the kidneys.
- It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.
- You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment.
- You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.
- You are easily offended, and can suffer with moods of depression.
- You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.
- Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things undone until the last moment when you are forced to take action.
Can I Name My Baby Rebeca?
Yes you can name your baby Rebeca!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rebeca
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rebeca and the definitions which contains the name Rebeca or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rebecca (given name): Rebecca or Rebekah is a feminine given name originating from the Hebrew רִבְקָה (Rivkah). The name comes from the verb רבק (rbq), meaning “to tie firmly”; Jones’ Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names and the NOBS Study Bible Name List suggest the name means “snare”, “noose”, “tied up”, “secured”, and even “beautifully ensnaring”.
Rebeca Linares: Rebeca Linares (born June 13, 1983) is the stage name of a Spanish pornographic actress and Penthouse Pet.
Rebeca Gusmão: Rebeca Gusmão (born August 24, 1984 in Brasília, DF) was a freestyle swimmer from Brazil. She won the bronze medal in the women’s 4×100 m freestyle relay at the Pan American Games in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Rebeca (telenovela): Rebeca is a 2003 Spanish-language telenovela produced by Venevisión International. The telenovela was written by Alberto Gómez and stars Mariana Seoane and Ricardo Álamo as the main protagonists with Gaby Espino, Pablo Martin and Elluz Peraza portraying the main antagonists.
Rebeca Escribens: Rebeca Escribens is a Peruvian actress, TV Host., radio host and producer.
Rebeca Tamez: Rebeca Lynn Tamez Jones (born October 18, 1975 in Tamaulipas) is a former Miss Mexico Universe. The daughter of a Mexican father and an American mother, Rebeca represented her country in the 1997 Miss Universe pageant on May 16, 1997 in Miami Beach, Florida, U.S..
Rebeca Arthur: Rebeca Arthur (born March 17, 1960) is an American actress raised in Cumberland, a town in the mountains of western Maryland.After majoring in dance and drama at the University of Maryland, Ms.
Rebeca Mauleon: Rebeca Mauleón is an American pianist, composer, arranger and writer, specializing in salsa and other Latin American and Afro-Caribbean music.
Rebeca Bordon: Rebeca Bordon (born 26 July 1994) is a Paraguayan team handball player. She plays for the club Nueva Estrella, and on the Paraguayan national team.
Rebeca in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rebeca in Arabic letters.
Rebeca in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rebeca in Chinese letters.
Rebeca in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Rebeca in Japanese letters.
Rebeca in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rebeca in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rebeca in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rebeca in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rebeca meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…