Meaning of the name Rebeka, analysis of the name Rebeka and so much more… What does Rebeka mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Rebeka
- Prononciation Of Rebeka
- The Meaning Of The Name Rebeka
- The Picture Of The Name Rebeka
- Statistics Of The Name Rebeka
- Numerology Of The Name Rebeka
- Destination Number Of The Name Rebeka
- Analysis Of The Name Rebeka
- Rebeka Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rebeka?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rebeka
- Rebeka in Arabic Writing
- Rebeka in Chinese Characters
- Rebeka in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Rebeka in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rebeka in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rebeka
Gender of the name Rebeka: Girl
Color of the name Rebeka: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rebeka: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Rebeka
Here is how to pronounce the name Rebeka:
The Meaning Of The Name Rebeka
Definition of Rebeka: to tie, bind, trap, snareMeaning of Rebeka: Hungarian form of REBECCA
The Picture Of The Name Rebeka
Consider your name Rebeka as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rebeka, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Rebeka
How many people in the U.S have the name Rebeka: 2,427
Rank of the name Rebeka in the U.S.: 6,327th
How many letters are in the name Rebeka? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Rebeka in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Rebeka
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rebeka contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rebeka
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rebeka, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rebeka. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + e (5) + b (2) + e (5) + k (2) + a (1) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rebeka Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Rebeka
Here is the analysis of the name Rebeka.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Rebeka Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rebeka in details.
- You are good natured and affectionate and enjoy home and family life.
- This name creates a pleasant, easy-going, and responsible nature.
- Your name, Rebeka, gives you the desire to understand and help others with their problems but, at the same time, you can become too involved and worrying as the result.
- You tend to avoid issues, however, and put off until tomorrow decisions that should be made today.
- The health weaknesses created by this name affect the fluid functions.
- Your inclination is to pursue a line of work where you carry some level of responsibility and diplomacy is required in contact with people.
- Others can, at times, take advantage of your gentle nature.
- For that reason, you would find difficulty in achieving success in positions requiring aggressiveness and quick decisions.
Can I Name My Baby Rebeka?
Yes you can name your baby Rebeka!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rebeka
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rebeka and the definitions which contains the name Rebeka or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Marina Rebeka: Marina Rebeka (born 1980) is a Latvian opera, song and concert soprano.
Rebekah Brooks: Rebekah Mary Brooks (née Wade; born 27 May 1968) is an English journalist and former newspaper editor.
Rebeka Dremelj: Rebeka Dremelj (born July 25, 1980 in Brežice, Slovenia, at the time SR Slovenia, Yugoslavia) is a singer, model, fashion designer, actress, and TV presenter.
Lyndon B. Johnson: Lyndon Baines Johnson (/ˈlɪndən ˈbeɪnz ˈdʒɒnsən/; August 27, 1908 – January 22, 1973), often referred to as LBJ, was the 36th President of the United States (1963–69), a position he assumed after his service as the 37th Vice President (1961–63).
Rebekah Warren: Rebekah Lynn Warren (born November 25, 1971) is an American Democratic politician from Ann Arbor, Michigan, representing the 18th District of the Michigan Senate since January 1, 2011. She was elected to this position on November 2, 2010, beating Republican opponent John Hochstetler, 65.5% to 34.5%.
Rebeka Kárpáti: Rebeka Kárpáti; (born October 9, 1994) is a Hungarian beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Hungary 2013 and was represented her country at the Miss Universe 2013 pageant.
Rebeka Kim: Rebeka Kim (Hangul: 레베카 김, born January 27, 1998) is a South Korean ice dancer. With partner Kirill Minov, she placed sixth at the 2014 World Junior Championships.
Rebekah Stott: Rebekah Stott was born in Papamoa, New Zealand on 17 June 1993 and has represented New Zealand in association football at international level.
Rebekah Elmaloglou: Rebekah Sophie Elmaloglou Baker (Greek: Ρεβέκκα Σόφια Ελμαλόγλου; born 23 January 1974) is an Australian actress of who is currently known for her role as Terese Willis on the long-running soap opera Neighbours.
Rebeka in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rebeka in Arabic letters.
Rebeka in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rebeka in Chinese letters.
Rebeka in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Rebeka in Japanese letters.
Rebeka in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rebeka in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rebeka in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rebeka in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rebeka meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…