Meaning of the name Retha, analysis of the name Retha and so much more… What does Retha mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Retha
- The Meaning Of The Name Retha
- Statistics Of The Name Retha
- The Picture Of The Name Retha
- Numerology Of The Name Retha
- Destination Number Of The Name Retha
- Analysis Of The Name Retha
- Retha Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Retha?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Retha
- Retha in Arabic Writing
- Retha in Chinese Characters
- Retha in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Retha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Retha in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Retha
Gender of the name Retha: Girl
Color of the name Retha: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Retha: English
The Meaning Of The Name Retha
Definition of Retha: virtueMeaning of Retha: Short form of MARGARETHA
Statistics Of The Name Retha
How many people in the U.S have the name Retha: 9,291
Rank of the name Retha in the U.S.: 2,564th
How many letters are in the name Retha? 5
The Picture Of The Name Retha
Consider your name Retha as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Retha, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Retha
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Retha contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Retha
To calculate the destiny number of the name Retha, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Retha. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + e (5) + t (2) + h (8) + a (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Retha Destiny AnalysisYou are adventurers at heart, but you do have a sharp mind and a good ability for managing money. You are self-reliant and energetic. You love exercise, both mental and physical. Your movements are rapid, yet graceful; your speech is quick, yet elegant. You want things your way and you will become aggressive when all else fails. You value your freedom above all else. You are not possessive or jealous of others. Being a moody creature, you depend on the feel of things. You possess the ability to improvise while events are in motion and can handle several things at once. You find it difficult to unwind. You keep strange hours and suffer from insomnia. When You stop, it is usually from exhaustion. It is hard for you to follow a schedule for you have no respect for routine. You need to keep busy but do best when given a free hand.
Analysis Of The Name Retha
Here is the analysis of the name Retha.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Retha Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Retha in details.
- Your name of Retha creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
Can I Name My Baby Retha?
Yes you can name your baby Retha!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Retha
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Retha and the definitions which contains the name Retha or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Retha Warnicke: Retha Marvine Warnicke (born 1939) is an American historian and Professor of History at Arizona State University.
Fântânele, Arad: Fântânele (German: Engelsbrunn; Hungarian: Angyalkút) is a commune in Arad County, Romania. The commune is situated on the Vingăi Plateau, on the left bank of the Mureș River.
Retha in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Retha in Arabic letters.
Retha in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Retha in Chinese letters.
Retha in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Retha in Japanese letters.
Retha in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Retha in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Retha in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Retha in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Retha meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…