Meaning of the name Reva, analysis of the name Reva and so much more… What does Reva mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Reva
- Prononciation Of Reva
- The Meaning Of The Name Reva
- The Picture Of The Name Reva
- Statistics Of The Name Reva
- Numerology Of The Name Reva
- Destination Number Of The Name Reva
- Analysis Of The Name Reva
- Reva Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Reva?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Reva
- Reva in Arabic Writing
- Reva in Chinese Characters
- Reva in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Reva in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Reva in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Reva
Gender of the name Reva: Girl
Color of the name Reva: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Reva: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Reva
Here is how to pronounce the name Reva:
The Meaning Of The Name Reva
Definition of Reva: to tie, bind, trap, snareMeaning of Reva: Means “one that moves” in Sanskrit. This is another name of the Hindu goddess Rati.
The Picture Of The Name Reva
Consider your name Reva as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Reva, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Reva
How many people in the U.S have the name Reva: 13,478
Rank of the name Reva in the U.S.: 2,040th
How many letters are in the name Reva? 4
Numerology Of The Name Reva
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Reva contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Reva
To calculate the destiny number of the name Reva, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Reva. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + e (5) + v (4) + a (1) = => 1+9 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Reva Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Reva
Here is the analysis of the name Reva.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Reva Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Reva in details.
- Your name of Reva gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence.
- You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others.
- You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly.
- You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way.
- You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion.
- Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.
- Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader.
- There is a strong tendency for you to worry.
- Problems with your health centre in your head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion.
- Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct, and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others.
- Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought.
Can I Name My Baby Reva?
Yes you can name your baby Reva!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Reva
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Reva and the definitions which contains the name Reva or similar to it. You can find the results below.
REVA: Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Private Limited, formerly known as the Reva Electric Car Company, is an Indian company based in Bangalore, involved in designing and manufacturing of compact electric vehicles.
Revan: Revan is the player’s character in BioWare’s Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic video game. The character may be either male or female, though Revan is canonically male and follows the game’s light-side path.
Revathi: Asha Kutty, known by stage name Revathi, is an Indian film actress and film director, who predominantly appears in Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu films.
Revash: The Revash funerary complex is located in Peru’s Santo Tomás District, part of Luya Province, which is approximately 60 km to the south of Chachapoyas.
ReVamp: ReVamp is a Dutch progressive metal band formed by singer-songwriter Floor Jansen after her previous band After Forever disbanded in 2009.
REVAi: The REVAi, known as G-Wiz in the UK, was a small micro electric car, made by the Indian manufacturer REVA Electric Car Company since 2001. The REVA sold about 4,600 vehicles worldwide by late 2013 and was available in 26 countries.
Revadihal: Revadihal is a village in Dharwad district in the southwestern state of Karnataka, India.
Revadikoppa: Revadikoppa is a village in the Belgaum district of the southwestern state of Karnataka, India.
Revanche: Revanche (Kwannon) was a Marvel Comics character associated with the X-Men. She was created by writer Fabian Nicieza and first appeared in X-Men (vol.2) in February 1993.
Reva in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Reva in Arabic letters.
Reva in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Reva in Chinese letters.
Reva in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Reva in Japanese letters.
Reva in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Reva in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Reva in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Reva in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Reva meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…