Meaning of the name Rhonda, analysis of the name Rhonda and so much more… What does Rhonda mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Rhonda
- Prononciation Of Rhonda
- The Meaning Of The Name Rhonda
- The Picture Of The Name Rhonda
- Statistics Of The Name Rhonda
- Numerology Of The Name Rhonda
- Destination Number Of The Name Rhonda
- Analysis Of The Name Rhonda
- Rhonda Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rhonda?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rhonda
- Rhonda in Arabic Writing
- Rhonda in Chinese Characters
- Rhonda in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Rhonda in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rhonda in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rhonda
Gender of the name Rhonda: Girl
Color of the name Rhonda: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rhonda: English
Prononciation Of Rhonda
Here is how to pronounce the name Rhonda:
The Meaning Of The Name Rhonda
Definition of Rhonda: good spearMeaning of Rhonda: Probably intended to mean “good spear” from Welsh rhon “spear” and da “good”, but possibly influenced by the name of the Rhondda Valley in South Wales, which means “noisy”. It has been in use only since the 20th century. Its use may have been partially inspired by Margaret Mackworth, Viscountess Rhondda (1883-1956), a British feminist.
The Picture Of The Name Rhonda
Consider your name Rhonda as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rhonda, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Rhonda
How many people in the U.S have the name Rhonda: 329,913
Rank of the name Rhonda in the U.S.: 242nd
How many letters are in the name Rhonda? 6
Numerology Of The Name Rhonda
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rhonda contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rhonda
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rhonda, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rhonda. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + h (8) + o (6) + n (5) + d (4) + a (1) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rhonda Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Rhonda
Here is the analysis of the name Rhonda.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Rhonda Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rhonda in details.
- While your name gives you a clever, deep mind, you feel and sense much that you do not fully understand.
- However, in your personal life, this reserve and reticence are often mistaken for coldness and lack of feeling, with the result that others find it difficult to understand you.
- An outdoor life also appeals to you and you could find much enjoyment in the beauties of nature.
- In the business world, your reserve and outward placidity command respect for your authority.
- You have an appreciation for good music, literature, art, drama, and philosophy, and you could be creative in those fields.
- The name of Rhonda has given you good business ability and a high regard for proper standards of conduct.
- As it is not easy for you to share your deeper thoughts and ideals with others, you are inclined to choose the association of those few friends with whom you feel the most at ease and with whom you can enjoy companionship in a contemplative mood without feeling pressure for verbal communication.
- Physical weaknesses arise from tension affecting the heart and respiratory organs.
- Although the name Rhonda creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know.” This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Rhonda?
Yes you can name your baby Rhonda!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rhonda
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rhonda and the definitions which contains the name Rhonda or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rhonda: Rhonda may refer to:
Rhonda Sing: Rhonda Ann Sing (February 21, 1961 – July 27, 2001) was a Canadian professional wrestler. After training with Mildred Burke, she wrestled in Japan under the name Monster Ripper.
Rhonda Fleming: Rhonda Fleming (born Marilyn Louis, Hollywood, California, August 10, 1923), is an American film and television actress.
Rhonda Byrne: Rhonda Byrne (born 1945 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia) is an Australian television writer and producer, best known for her New Thought books The Secret (based on a film she produced of the same name) and its sequel The Power.
Rhonda Pearlman: Rhonda Pearlman is a fictional character on the HBO drama The Wire, played by actress Deirdre Lovejoy.
Rhonda Vincent: Rhonda Lea Vincent (born July 13, 1962) is an American bluegrass singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist.
Rhonda Fields: Rhonda Fields is a Democratic member of the Colorado State House of Representatives from Aurora, Colorado.
Rhonda Ross Kendrick: Rhonda Ross Kendrick (born Rhonda Suzanne Silberstein; August 14, 1971) is an American actress. Her mother is singer and actress Diana Ross, and her biological father is Motown founder Berry Gordy.
Rhonda Rajsich: Rhonda Rajsich (born October 7, 1978) is an American racquetball player. She has won two Racquetball World Championships and four US Open championships.
Rhonda in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rhonda in Arabic letters.
Rhonda in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rhonda in Chinese letters.
Rhonda in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Rhonda in Japanese letters.
Rhonda in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rhonda in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rhonda in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rhonda in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rhonda meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…