Meaning of the name Rima, analysis of the name Rima and so much more… What does Rima mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Rima
- Prononciation Of Rima
- The Meaning Of The Name Rima
- The Picture Of The Name Rima
- Statistics Of The Name Rima
- Numerology Of The Name Rima
- Destination Number Of The Name Rima
- Analysis Of The Name Rima
- Rima Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rima?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rima
- Rima in Arabic Writing
- Rima in Chinese Characters
- Rima in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Rima in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rima in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rima
Gender of the name Rima: Girl
Color of the name Rima: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rima: Arabic
Prononciation Of Rima
Here is how to pronounce the name Rima:
The Meaning Of The Name Rima
Definition of Rima: antelope
The Picture Of The Name Rima
Consider your name Rima as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rima, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Rima
How many people in the U.S have the name Rima: 4,707
Rank of the name Rima in the U.S.: 4,040th
How many letters are in the name Rima? 4
Numerology Of The Name Rima
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rima contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rima
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rima, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rima. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + i (9) + m (4) + a (1) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rima Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Rima
Here is the analysis of the name Rima.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Rima Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rima in details.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- While the name Rima creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Rima?
Yes you can name your baby Rima!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rima
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rima and the definitions which contains the name Rima or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rima: Rima, also known as Rima the Jungle Girl, is the fictional heroine of W. H. Hudson’s 1904 novel Green Mansions: A Romance of the Tropical Forest.
Rimaleh: Rimaleh (Persian: ريمله, also Romanized as Rīmaleh and Rīmleh; also known as Rapamleh) is a village in Robat Rural District, in the Central District of Khorramabad County, Lorestan Province, Iran.
RIMAC: The Recreation, Intramural, and Athletic Complex (RIMAC) is a sports complex at the University of California, San Diego composed of an arena, a soccer field, a softball field, a weight room and various other event and athletic facilities.
Rimalga: Rimalga is a village in the Kogho Department of Ganzourgou Province in central Burkina Faso. The village has a population of 196.
Rimal: Rimal or Remal (Arabic: حي الرمال) (meaning “sands” in Arabic) is an area in Gaza City located 3 kilometers (1.9 mi) from the city center.
Rimaucourt: Rimaucourt is a commune in the Haute-Marne department in north-eastern France.
Rimantadine: Rimantadine (INN, sold under the trade name Flumadine) is an orally administered antiviral drug used to treat, and in rare cases prevent, influenzavirus A infection.
Rimasco: Rimasco is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Vercelli in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 90 kilometres (56 mi) northeast of Turin and about 70 kilometres (43 mi) northwest of Vercelli.
Rima Fakih: Rima Fakih (Arabic: ريما فقيه) (born September 22, 1985) is an Lebanese-American actress, model, wrestler and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss USA 2010. She represented the state of Michigan in the national pageant, having previously won the 2010 Miss Michigan USA pageant.
Rima in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rima in Arabic letters.
Rima in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rima in Chinese letters.
Rima in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Rima in Japanese letters.
Rima in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rima in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rima in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rima in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rima meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…