Meaning of the name Ritsuko, analysis of the name Ritsuko and so much more… What does Ritsuko mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Ritsuko
- The Meaning Of The Name Ritsuko
- The Picture Of The Name Ritsuko
- Statistics Of The Name Ritsuko
- Numerology Of The Name Ritsuko
- Destination Number Of The Name Ritsuko
- Analysis Of The Name Ritsuko
- Ritsuko Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ritsuko?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ritsuko
- Ritsuko in Arabic Writing
- Ritsuko in Chinese Characters
- Ritsuko in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ritsuko in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ritsuko
Gender of the name Ritsuko: Girl
Color of the name Ritsuko: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ritsuko: Japanese
The Meaning Of The Name Ritsuko
Definition of Ritsuko: child of ritsu
The Picture Of The Name Ritsuko
Consider your name Ritsuko as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ritsuko, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Ritsuko
How many people in the U.S have the name Ritsuko: 574
Rank of the name Ritsuko in the U.S.: 16,999th
How many letters are in the name Ritsuko? 7
Numerology Of The Name Ritsuko
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ritsuko contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ritsuko
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ritsuko, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ritsuko. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + i (9) + t (2) + s (1) + u (3) + k (2) + o (6) = => 3+2 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ritsuko Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Ritsuko
Here is the analysis of the name Ritsuko.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Ritsuko Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ritsuko in details.
- Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you.
- You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace.
- Any weakness in your health would result from your sensitive and high-strung nature in stomach disorders such as nervous indigestion or ulcers.
- Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations.
- People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal.
- Travel and new horizons ever intrigue you, but your hunger for greener fields is insatiable, and so you do not experience contentment and peace of mind.
- The intensity and consequent outbursts leave hurt feelings in their wake, usually involving those closest to you.
- While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
- Your name of Ritsuko has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability.
- You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair.
- Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.
- There is such a driving power within you that, you cannot find an outlet or if your actions are thwarted in some way, you feel the reaction through extreme tension in the region of your solar plexus.
Can I Name My Baby Ritsuko?
Yes you can name your baby Ritsuko!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ritsuko
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ritsuko and the definitions which contains the name Ritsuko or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Ritsuko: Ritsuko (written: 律子, りつ子 or リツ子) is a feminine Japanese given name. Notable people with the name include:
Ritsuko Matsuda: Ritsuko Matsuda (Matsuda Ritsuko, 松田律子, born 26 February 1977) is a J-pop singer from Okinawa, Japan, and a member of the group Super Monkey’s from 1995. After the group disbanded, she formed the group MAX with other Super Monkey’s vocalists.
Ritsuko Okazaki: Ritsuko Okazaki (岡崎 律子, Okazaki Ritsuko, December 29, 1959 – May 5, 2004) was a Japanese singer-songwriter born on Hashima Island, Nagasaki Prefecture.
Ritsuko Taneda: Ritsuko Taneda (種田 律子, Taneda Ritsuko) is a Japanese musician who is the bassist for the pop punk group Shonen Knife.
Ritsuko Kawai: Ritsuko Kawai (河井 リツ子 Kawai Ritsuko; born March 3, 1964 in Toyonaka, Osaka) is the creator of the anime television show Hamtaro.
Ritsuko Nakayama: Ritsuko Nakayama (中山 律子, Nakayama Ritsuko, born October 12, 1942) is a former professional bowler. She was born in Kusatsu, Gunma, Japan.
Ritsuko Nemoto: Ritsuko Nemoto (根本 りつ子, Nemoto Ritsuko, born April 19, 1959 in Tokyo) is a Japanese actress. From 1983 to 1996, she portrayed the nurse Shiho in Series 7–14 of the long-running prime-time series Ōoka Echizen on the nationwide Tokyo Broadcasting System network.
List of Neon Genesis Evangelion characters: This is a list of characters in the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion and the movies Evangelion: Death and Rebirth, The End of Evangelion and the Rebuild of Evangelion tetralogy.
Ritsuko Hiroto: Ritsuko Hiroto (born 26 July 1981) is a former Japanese cricketer who played four Women’s One Day International cricket matches for Japan national women’s cricket team in 2003.
Ritsuko in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ritsuko in Arabic letters.
Ritsuko in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ritsuko in Chinese letters.
Ritsuko in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ritsuko in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ritsuko in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ritsuko in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ritsuko meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…