Meaning of the name Roald, analysis of the name Roald and so much more… What does Roald mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Roald
- Prononciation Of Roald
- The Meaning Of The Name Roald
- Statistics Of The Name Roald
- The Picture Of The Name Roald
- Numerology Of The Name Roald
- Destination Number Of The Name Roald
- Analysis Of The Name Roald
- Roald Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Roald?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Roald
- Roald in Arabic Writing
- Roald in Chinese Characters
- Roald in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Roald in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Roald
Gender of the name Roald: Boy
Color of the name Roald: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Roald: Norwegian
Prononciation Of Roald
Here is how to pronounce the name Roald:
The Meaning Of The Name Roald
Definition of Roald: famous rulerMeaning of Roald: Modern form of the Old Norse name Hróðvaldr or Hróaldr, composed of the elements hróðr “fame” and valdr “ruler”. This name was borne by the children’s author Roald Dahl (1916-1990).
Statistics Of The Name Roald
How many people in the U.S have the name Roald: 461
Rank of the name Roald in the U.S.: 19,795th
How many letters are in the name Roald? 5
The Picture Of The Name Roald
Consider your name Roald as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Roald, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Roald
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Roald contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Roald
To calculate the destiny number of the name Roald, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Roald. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + o (6) + a (1) + l (3) + d (4) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Roald Destiny AnalysisYou are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. You are also honest, sensitive, brave, and you inspire confidence and trust. You are the most eccentric. You neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but you tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over you. Full of vitality and enthusiasm, you are popular even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a ‘big mouth’ at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician. You are balls of fire! You are full of vitality and love of life. Always on the run, you drag your faithful band of admirers behind you. You are egotistical, eccentric, demanding, and giving.
Analysis Of The Name Roald
Here is the analysis of the name Roald.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
Roald Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Roald in details.
- It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.
- You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects.
- You do not like to be restricted or to have your freedom curtailed in any way.
- Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences.
- You are fond of outdoor sports, where you can find an outlet for your nervous energy.
- The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind.
- Impulsiveness could bring frequent accidents and unfortunate happenings into your life.
- Your speech can become very critical and sarcastic when you are frustrated or crossed.
- Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness.
- A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions.
- The name of Roald has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.
- This name creates a weakness in the heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and could cause heart trouble, pneumonia, asthma, or tuberculosis.
- You find it difficult to control your thoughts and could swing in moods from one extreme to the other.
- When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished.
Can I Name My Baby Roald?
Yes you can name your baby Roald!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Roald
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Roald and the definitions which contains the name Roald or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Roald: Roald is a village in Giske Municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway. The village is located on the northern part of the island Vigra.
Roald Dahl: Roald Dahl (/ˈroʊ.ɑːl ˈdɑːl/; Norwegian: [ˈɾuːɑl dɑl]; 13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990) was a British novelist, short story writer, poet, screenwriter, and fighter pilot.
Roald Amundsen: Roald Engelbregt Gravning Amundsen (Norwegian: [ˈɾuːɑl ˈɑmʉnsən]; 16 July 1872 – c. 18 June 1928) was a Norwegian explorer of polar regions.
Roald Hoffmann: Roald Hoffmann (born Roald Safran; July 18, 1937) is an American theoretical chemist who won the 1981 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
Roald Aas: Roald Edgar Aas (25 March 1928 – 18 February 2012) was a speed skater and cyclist from Norway. He was born in Oslo.
Roald Poulsen: Roald Poulsen (born 28 November 1950) is a Danish football (soccer) manager, who most prominently won the 1989 Danish championship with Odense BK and managed the Zambia national football team.
Roald Dahl Plass: Roald Dahl Plass is a public space in Cardiff Bay, part of Cardiff, Wales. It is named after Cardiff-born author Roald Dahl, and is located on the coast along the south of the city centre.
Roald van der Linde: Roald Edwin van der Linde (born November 22, 1968 in Rotterdam) is a Dutch politician. As a member of the People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy (Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie) he has been an MP since November 8, 2012.
Roald Larsen: Roald Morel Larsen (1 February 1898 – 28 July 1959) was a World Champion speed skater from Norway. He was born in Kristiania (now Oslo).
Roald in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Roald in Arabic letters.
Roald in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Roald in Chinese letters.
Roald in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Roald in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Roald in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Roald in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Roald meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…