Meaning of the name Rohit, analysis of the name Rohit and so much more… What does Rohit mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Rohit
Gender of the name Rohit: Boy
Color of the name Rohit: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rohit: Hindi
The Meaning Of The Name Rohit
Definition of Rohit: redMeaning of Rohit: Derived from Sanskrit रोहित (rohita) meaning “red”.
Statistics Of The Name Rohit
How many people in the U.S have the name Rohit: 4,832
Rank of the name Rohit in the U.S.: 3,971st
How many letters are in the name Rohit? 5
The Picture Of The Name Rohit
Consider your name Rohit as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rohit, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Rohit
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rohit contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rohit
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rohit, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rohit. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + o (6) + h (8) + i (9) + t (2) = => 3+4 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rohit Destiny AnalysisYou are popular, cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although you sometimes talk too much. You are wise, talented, good with your hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. You are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except your daily work. You like entertainment and large crowds. You are very independent and rarely listen to advice. You are very appealing people.
Analysis Of The Name Rohit
Here is the analysis of the name Rohit.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
Rohit Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rohit in details.
- Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat “know it all” in your attitude.
- Moods, which are your worst enemy, result.
- Your name of Rohit creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.
- You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.
- Your feelings are very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world.
- Health problems arise due to worry and a sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your responsible and capable nature.
- You can give expression to your personal thoughts and feelings most fluently through the written word.
- This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
- You have a sensitive nature–sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others.
- You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection but your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
- Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.
Can I Name My Baby Rohit?
Yes you can name your baby Rohit!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rohit
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rohit and the definitions which contains the name Rohit or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rohit: Rohit (Hindi: रोहित, pronounced [ˈroːɦɪt̪]) is a given name, typically male, used among Indian people.
Rohit Roy: Rohit Roy is an Indian television star, known for his role in Hindi television serials such as Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand and Swabhimaan.
Rohit Sharma: Rohit Gurunath Sharma రోహిత్ గురునాథ్ శర్మ(born 30 April 1987) is an Indian cricketer . He is a right-handed batsman and an occasional right-arm off break bowler who plays for Mumbai in domestic cricket.
Rohit Shetty: Rohit Shetty is an Indian film director and cinematographer. His work as a filmmaker include the films Golmaal, Golmaal Returns, Golmaal 3, Singham, Bol Bachchan, Singham Returns and Chennai Express (2013) which is currently the fourth highest grossing Bollywood film worldwide, for which he was nominated for Filmfare Award for Best Director,
Rohit Bal: Rohit Bal is a fashion designer from New Delhi, India. He designs for both men and women. Rohit Bal was born in Kashmir.
Rohitha Bogollagama: Chandrasekera Rohitha Bandara Bogollagama (born 6 August 1954) (known as Rohitha Bogollagama) (Sinhala: රෝහිත බෝගොල්ලාගම, Tamil: ரோகித போகோல்லாகம) is a Sri Lankan politician and the current Sri Lanka Freedom Party chief organiser for the Kotte Electorate.
Rohit Chand: Rohit Chand (born 1 March 1992) is a Nepalese footballer. Chand is the youngest player of Nepal to play full level of senior tournaments.
Rohitha Abeygunawardena: Pahalage Rohitha Piyatissa Abeygunawardena (born September 21, 1966) is a Sri Lankan politician and businessman.
Rohit Gupta: Rohit Gupta (pronounced [ˈroːɦɪt̪ ɡuːptə] is a film director, producer who resides in the United States.
Rohit in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rohit in Arabic letters.
Rohit in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rohit in Chinese letters.
Rohit in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rohit in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rohit in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rohit in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rohit meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply