Meaning of the name Rosita, analysis of the name Rosita and so much more… What does Rosita mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Rosita
- Prononciation Of Rosita
- The Meaning Of The Name Rosita
- Statistics Of The Name Rosita
- The Picture Of The Name Rosita
- Numerology Of The Name Rosita
- Destination Number Of The Name Rosita
- Analysis Of The Name Rosita
- Rosita Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rosita?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rosita
- Rosita in Arabic Writing
- Rosita in Chinese Characters
- Rosita in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rosita in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rosita
Gender of the name Rosita: Girl
Color of the name Rosita: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rosita: English
Prononciation Of Rosita
Here is how to pronounce the name Rosita:
The Meaning Of The Name Rosita
Definition of Rosita: soft, tender horse, beautiful roseMeaning of Rosita: Spanish diminutive of ROSA (1)
Statistics Of The Name Rosita
How many people in the U.S have the name Rosita: 12,462
Rank of the name Rosita in the U.S.: 2,143rd
How many letters are in the name Rosita? 6
The Picture Of The Name Rosita
Consider your name Rosita as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rosita, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Rosita
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rosita contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rosita
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rosita, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rosita. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + o (6) + s (1) + i (9) + t (2) + a (1) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rosita Destiny AnalysisSince you make it a point to know everything about everybody, You are an excellent writer. You have a good memory and are extremely inquisitive. You can be successful in almost everything you try to do. You easily adapt yourself to the situation at hand. You are at your best during any crisis and are great problem solvers. You are very level headed and are also very alert. Your intuition is strong and you are always on the lookout for opportunities to better yourself. You seldom get into jams you can’t escape since you cover yourself well in advance. You have a built in alarm system.
Analysis Of The Name Rosita
Here is the analysis of the name Rosita.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Rosita Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rosita in details.
- The insecurity you experience from limited verbal expression and social ease results in a jealous possessiveness and suffering through frustration, repressed emotion, and self-consciousness.
- This name would cause tension affecting the eyes, teeth, sinuses, ears or throat troubles; there could also be sensitivity in the heart, lungs, and respiratory organs, and frequent headaches.
- Although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.
- You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.
- As Rosita you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors, and could have a desire to be in an occupation which takes you outdoors and involves you with the products of the earth.
- A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.
- The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.
- All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.
- Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech.
Can I Name My Baby Rosita?
Yes you can name your baby Rosita!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rosita
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rosita and the definitions which contains the name Rosita or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rosita: Rosita may refer to:
Rosita Espinosa: Rosita Espinosa is a fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Christian Serratos in the fourth and fifth seasons of American television series of the same name.
Rosita Youngblood: Rosita C. Youngblood is a Democratic member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, representing the 198th District since a special election on April 5, 1994, to fill vacancy.
Rosita Vai: Rosita Vai (born 4 June 1981) is a New Zealand R&B singer who rose to musical fame as the winner of the second season of New Zealand Idol in 2005. Now married is also known as Rosita Gibbons.
Rosita Harbour: Rosita Harbor is a small bay lying north of Camp Bay in the west side of the Bay of Isles, South Georgia.
Rosita (film): Rosita is a 1923 silent film directed by Ernst Lubitsch. The film is based upon an 1872 opera Don César de Bazan of Adolphe d’Ennery et Philippe Dumanoir.
Rosita Quintana: Rosita Quintana (born Trinidad Rosa Quintana Muñoz de Kogan on July 16, 1925) is an Argentinian-born Mexican film actress and singer of the Golden Age of Mexican cinema.
Rosita (Sesame Street): Rosita is a bright blue-green Hispanic monster Muppet character on the children’s television series Sesame Street.
Rosita Marstini: Rosita Marstini (September 19, 1887–April 24, 1948) was a dancer, stage personality, silent and sound film actress from Nancy, France.
Rosita in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rosita in Arabic letters.
Rosita in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rosita in Chinese letters.
Rosita in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rosita in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rosita in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rosita in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rosita meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…