Meaning of the name Rufina, analysis of the name Rufina and so much more… What does Rufina mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Rufina
- Prononciation Of Rufina
- The Meaning Of The Name Rufina
- Statistics Of The Name Rufina
- The Picture Of The Name Rufina
- Numerology Of The Name Rufina
- Destination Number Of The Name Rufina
- Analysis Of The Name Rufina
- Rufina Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Rufina?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Rufina
- Rufina in Arabic Writing
- Rufina in Chinese Characters
- Rufina in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Rufina in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Rufina
Gender of the name Rufina: Girl
Color of the name Rufina: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Rufina: Latin
Prononciation Of Rufina
Here is how to pronounce the name Rufina:
The Meaning Of The Name Rufina
Definition of Rufina: red hairedMeaning of Rufina: Feminine form of RUFINUS
Statistics Of The Name Rufina
How many people in the U.S have the name Rufina: 4,412
Rank of the name Rufina in the U.S.: 4,234th
How many letters are in the name Rufina? 6
The Picture Of The Name Rufina
Consider your name Rufina as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Rufina, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Rufina
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Rufina contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Rufina
To calculate the destiny number of the name Rufina, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Rufina. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
r (9) + u (3) + f (6) + i (9) + n (5) + a (1) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Rufina Destiny AnalysisYou can be possessive in your relationships with others. You are passionate but jealous lover. You can never tell how far you will go to achieve your aims. You are relentless and your computer-like brains never stop plotting. When you anger you, you feel your icy hostility instead of hearing any sharp words. You will bide your time for revenge, so watch out! You are an elegant dresser, well-mannered, and always discrete. You always appear quiet and docile, but watch out, you never betray your true feelings. Your moves are planned out well in advance and you will hold your position to the bitter end. You can be evasive, and just when they think they have you, you slip away.
Analysis Of The Name Rufina
Here is the analysis of the name Rufina.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|F||You are very trustworthy. You like moving slowly and staying calm everytime. You are considered as cool.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Rufina Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Rufina in details.
- Your health could suffer in the intestinal tract causing constipation and related difficulties such as arthritis or rheumatism.
- Because of your efficiency you attract a great deal of responsibility, and you are inclined to worry excessively and become too involved in details out of proportion to their importance.
- You resist change until you have examined an idea in detail and all facts fall into place for you.
- You can be deliberate to a fault.
- Your over-cautious nature allows many promising opportunities to slip by.
- You plan ahead, giving careful consideration to detail.
- Though reserved in showing affection you are a considerate person.
- Conserving finances and material possessions, you maintain your home at a good standard, and treat all family responsibility seriously.
- Your name of Rufina indicates you are a very capable, systematic, and thorough person with talents for mechanics, accounting, computers, teaching, law, construction, and similar fields.
Can I Name My Baby Rufina?
Yes you can name your baby Rufina!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Rufina
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Rufina and the definitions which contains the name Rufina or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Rufina: Rufina is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Florence in the Italian region Tuscany, located about east of Florence.
Rufina Ubah: Rufina Ubah (born 4 April 1959) is a Nigerian sprinter who specializes in the 100 metres.
Rufina and Secunda: Rufina and Secunda (died 257) were Roman virgin-martyrs and Christian saints. Their feast day is celebrated on 10 July.
Rufinamide: Rufinamide is an anticonvulsant medication. It is used in combination with other medication and therapy to treat Lennox–Gastaut syndrome and various other seizure disorders.
Rufina Ivanovna Pukhova: Rufina Ivanovna Pukhova (; born 1 September 1932) is a Russian memoir writer. She was the last wife of Kim Philby, a KGB double agent who rose in rank through British Intelligence along with the Cambridge Five.
Rufina Amaya: Rufina Amaya (1943 – March 6, 2007) was the sole survivor of the El Mozote massacre on December 11 and December 12, 1981, in the Salvadoran department of Morazán during the Salvadoran Civil War.
The Gesture of Rufina Alfaro: The start of the Panamanian independence was on November 10, 1821 when the population of Los Santos rose up against Spanish rulers.
Rufina (disambiguation): Rufina (r(u)-fi-na) is a female first name and surname, meaning “red-haired”. It is claimed to be of Latin, Greek, Italian, Russian or Spanish origin.
Johann Rufinatscha: Johann Rufinatscha (1 October 1812 – 25 May 1893) was an Austrian composer, theorist and music teacher.
Rufina in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Rufina in Arabic letters.
Rufina in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Rufina in Chinese letters.
Rufina in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Rufina in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Rufina in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Rufina in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Rufina meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…