Meaning of the name Sabih, analysis of the name Sabih and so much more… What does Sabih mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Sabih
- The Meaning Of The Name Sabih
- The Picture Of The Name Sabih
- Statistics Of The Name Sabih
- Numerology Of The Name Sabih
- Destination Number Of The Name Sabih
- Analysis Of The Name Sabih
- Sabih Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Sabih?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Sabih
- Sabih in Arabic Writing
- Sabih in Chinese Characters
- Sabih in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Sabih in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Sabih in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Sabih
Gender of the name Sabih: Boy
Color of the name Sabih: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Sabih: Arabic
The Meaning Of The Name Sabih
Definition of Sabih: handsome
The Picture Of The Name Sabih
Consider your name Sabih as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Sabih, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Sabih
How many people in the U.S have the name Sabih: 121
Rank of the name Sabih in the U.S.: 50,415th
How many letters are in the name Sabih? 5
Numerology Of The Name Sabih
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Sabih contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Sabih
To calculate the destiny number of the name Sabih, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Sabih. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + a (1) + b (2) + i (9) + h (8) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Sabih Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Sabih
Here is the analysis of the name Sabih.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
Sabih Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Sabih in details.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Sabih as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Though the name Sabih creates the urge to be creative and original, we stress through a scattered and emotional nature, you suffer frustration.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Sabih?
Yes you can name your baby Sabih!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Sabih
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Sabih and the definitions which contains the name Sabih or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Sabiha Gökçen International Airport: Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (IATA: SAW, ICAO: LTFJ) is one of the two international airports serving İstanbul, Turkey.
Sabiha Khanum: Sabiha Khanum (Punjabi, Urdu: صبیحہ خانم, born Mukhtar Begum, 16 October 1935, Gujrat) is a Pakistani film actress.
Sabiha Gökçen: Sabiha Gökçen (Turkish: [sabiha ɡøkt͡ʃen]; 22 March 1913 – 22 March 2001) was a Turkish aviator. She was the first Turkish female combat pilot, aged 23. According to some sources she was also the world’s first female fighter pilot; however, others such as Marie Marvingt and Eugenie Mikhailovna Shakhovskaya both preceded her.
Sabiha Al Khemir: Sabiha Al Khemir or Sabiha Khemir (born 1959) is a Tunisian writer, illustrator, and expert in Islamic art whose work is concerned with cultural bridging and cultural dialogues.
Sabiha Sumar: Sabiha Sumar is a Pakistani filmmaker.
Sabih Arca: Sabih Arca (1901 – 24 April 1979) was a Turkish football player of Fenerbahçe, where he scored 64 goals in 215 matches.
Sabih Azhar: Sabih Azhar (born 28 February 1962 in Rawalpindi, Punjab) is a former First Class cricketer.
Sabiha: Sabiha is an Arabic word (صبيحة) meaning “morning” and a female given name. The name may refer to:
Sabiha Sertel: Sabiha Derviş Sertel (1895, Salonica – September 2, 1968 Baku) was the first professional female journalist and one of the first feminist writers in Turkey with Dönmeh ancestry.
Sabih in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Sabih in Arabic letters.
Sabih in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Sabih in Chinese letters.
Sabih in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Sabih in Japanese letters.
Sabih in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Sabih in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Sabih in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Sabih in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Sabih meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…