Meaning of the name Sahib, analysis of the name Sahib and so much more… What does Sahib mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Sahib
- Prononciation Of Sahib
- The Meaning Of The Name Sahib
- Statistics Of The Name Sahib
- The Picture Of The Name Sahib
- Numerology Of The Name Sahib
- Destination Number Of The Name Sahib
- Analysis Of The Name Sahib
- Sahib Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Sahib?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Sahib
- Sahib in Arabic Writing
- Sahib in Chinese Characters
- Sahib in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Sahib in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Sahib in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Sahib
Gender of the name Sahib: Boy
Color of the name Sahib: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Sahib: Hindi
Prononciation Of Sahib
Here is how to pronounce the name Sahib:
The Meaning Of The Name Sahib
Definition of Sahib: sir
Statistics Of The Name Sahib
How many people in the U.S have the name Sahib: 219
Rank of the name Sahib in the U.S.: 33,171st
How many letters are in the name Sahib? 5
The Picture Of The Name Sahib
Consider your name Sahib as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Sahib, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Sahib
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Sahib contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Sahib
To calculate the destiny number of the name Sahib, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Sahib. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + a (1) + h (8) + i (9) + b (2) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Sahib Destiny AnalysisYou are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. You can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for you, but sometimes You come into conflict with older people or those in authority. You cannot make up your mind, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. You are suspicious of others, but you are courageous and powerful.
Analysis Of The Name Sahib
Here is the analysis of the name Sahib.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
Sahib Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Sahib in details.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- Sahib as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
Can I Name My Baby Sahib?
Yes you can name your baby Sahib!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Sahib
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Sahib and the definitions which contains the name Sahib or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Sahib: Sahib (/ˈsɑːhɪb/, traditionally /ˈsɑː.iːb/ or /ˈsɑːb/; Arabic: صاحب) is a name of Arabic origin meaning “holder, master or owner.” It has passed on to several languages including Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati, Pashto, Turkish, Marathi and Kannada.
Sahibganj Loop: The Sahibganj Loop is a railway line connecting Khana Junction and Kiul Junction. Originally a part of the Howrah-Delhi main line, it was opened to traffic in 1866. With the construction of a shorter railway line for a part of the route, the 410 kilometres (250 mi) stretch was assigned a separate identity.
Sahibnagar: Sahibnagar is a town located in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is located in Lahore District at 31°21’0N 73°4’0E with an altitude of 167 metres (551 feet) and lies near to the city of Lahore.
Timur: Timur (Persian: تیمور Timūr, Chagatai: Temür, Uzbek: Temur; died 18 February 1405), historically known as Tamerlane (Persian: تيمور لنگ Timūr(-e) Lang, “Timur the Lame”), was a Turco-Mongol conqueror and the founder of the Timurid dynasty in Central Asia.
Sahibi River: The Sahibi River is an ephemeral, rain-fed river in India. It is variously called the Sabi River or Sabi Nadi (nadi means river in Hindi).
Sahibdin: Sahibdin (fl. 17th century) was an Indian miniature painter of the Mewar school of Rajasthan painting.
Sahibabad: Sahibabad is the name for a group of industrial, residential and commercial areas within the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad District of Uttar Pradesh, India.
Sahib Shihab: Sahib Shihab (born Edmund Gregory; 23 June 1925, Savannah, Georgia – 24 October 1989, Nashville, Tennessee) was an American jazz and hard bop saxophonist (baritone, alto, and soprano) and flautist.
Sahib Ataids: Sahib Ataids (Modern Turkish: Sâhipataoğulları or Sâhipataoğulları Beyliği) was an Anatolian beylik centered in Kara Hisar-i Sâhib (Afyonkarahisar) and founded by one of the last viziers of the Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm, Fakhr al-Din Ali, also known as Sâhib Ata.
Sahib in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Sahib in Arabic letters.
Sahib in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Sahib in Chinese letters.
Sahib in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Sahib in Japanese letters.
Sahib in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Sahib in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Sahib in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Sahib in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Sahib meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…