Meaning of the name Sakhr, analysis of the name Sakhr and so much more… What does Sakhr mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Sakhr
- The Meaning Of The Name Sakhr
- The Picture Of The Name Sakhr
- Statistics Of The Name Sakhr
- Numerology Of The Name Sakhr
- Destination Number Of The Name Sakhr
- Analysis Of The Name Sakhr
- Sakhr Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Sakhr?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Sakhr
- Sakhr in Arabic Writing
- Sakhr in Chinese Characters
- Sakhr in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Sakhr in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Sakhr in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Sakhr
Gender of the name Sakhr: Boy
Color of the name Sakhr: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Sakhr: Arabic
The Meaning Of The Name Sakhr
Definition of Sakhr: rockMeaning of Sakhr: Means “solid rock” in Arabic. This name appears in the poems of the 7th-century poetess Al-Khansa.
The Picture Of The Name Sakhr
Consider your name Sakhr as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Sakhr, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Sakhr
How many people in the U.S have the name Sakhr: 13
Rank of the name Sakhr in the U.S.: 252,798th
How many letters are in the name Sakhr? 5
Numerology Of The Name Sakhr
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Sakhr contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Sakhr
To calculate the destiny number of the name Sakhr, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Sakhr. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
s (1) + a (1) + k (2) + h (8) + r (9) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Sakhr Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Sakhr
Here is the analysis of the name Sakhr.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Sakhr Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Sakhr in details.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Sakhr?
Yes you can name your baby Sakhr!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Sakhr
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Sakhr and the definitions which contains the name Sakhr or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Sakhr: Sakhr (ﺻﺨﺮ) meaning “rock” or “boulder” in the Arabic language can refer to:
Sakhra, Swat: Sakhra is an administrative unit, known as Union council, of Swat District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
Sakhrai District: Sakhrai (Thai: สระใคร) is a district (Amphoe) of Nong Khai Province, northeastern Thailand.
Foundation Stone: The Foundation Stone (Hebrew: אבן השתייה, translit. Even haShetiya) or Rock (Arabic: صخرة translit. Sakhrah, Hebrew: סלע translit.: Sela) is the name of the rock at the heart of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.
Sakhr Computers: Sakhr Computers صخر, developed by Kuwaiti company, Al Alamiah produced an Arabic-language version of MSX computers in the 1980s.
Sərhədabad: Sərhədabad (also, Sakhradaba and Sarkhadabad) is a village and municipality in the Jalilabad Rayon of Azerbaijan.
Sakhr Software Company: Sakhr Software Company (صخر) is an Arabic language technology company based in Kuwait. It deals with products for the Middle East in e-governance, education, wireless, and security.
Sejahrud: Sejahrud (Persian: سجهرود, also Romanized as Sejahrūd; also known as Sakhrūd) is a village in Khvoresh Rostam-e Jonubi Rural District, Khvoresh Rostam District, Khalkhal County, Ardabil Province, Iran.
Sakhr Abu l-Barakat: Shaykh Sakhr Abū l-Barakat, a descendant of Umayyad Caliph Marwan ibn al-Hakam, was the nephew and successor of ‘Adī ibn Musāfir al-Umawī, around whom an order of Ṣūfīs, the ‘Adawiyya, had formed.
Sakhr in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Sakhr in Arabic letters.
Sakhr in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Sakhr in Chinese letters.
Sakhr in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Sakhr in Japanese letters.
Sakhr in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Sakhr in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Sakhr in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Sakhr in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Sakhr meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…